Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FEET ball!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FEET ball!
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to thank wu for making me the featured model of January and here are some samples from the set I sent him plus there is more at my site and a matching video [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Check out my Site Updates

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! Amazing amazing amazing...thank you so much!!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing photos I would love to suck those toes!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Callista. How I've missed you.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Can NOT wait to see that Feature Model Set!
Callista, you are the greatest, SOOOOO glad to see you back again!

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!!!

I never get email responses here to threads so I kinda forget to come here to check up on things.

Hope u all will enjoy the set! I did a matching video too where I lotion, play with and suck on my feets [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I want to see that video!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hottie

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Thanks [Big Grin]

I will post caps from it when its up on my site.

--------------------
 -

-

amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pulse quickens when I look at those pix:)
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, its great to see you back, Callista! You and your feet are so tasty!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Its good to be back RJFoot [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links