Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I Love Long Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Love Long Toes
I Love Long Toes
Board Regular
Member # 1572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I Love Long Toes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Here are some photos from recent updates on I Love Long Toes . Enjoy and comment now [Smile]

--------------------
www.ilovelongtoes.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those LONG TOES are so GORGEOUS! I would love to see more of them! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!!!!!! Any chance of the models performing FJ's?? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subject confirmed. Long toes, no question there...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen several of your models before and I must say, as an aficionado of long toes, you have uncovered and displayed some some real beauties.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't mean to offend anybody but some of these posts have just gotten ridiculous (and believe me, I almost ALWAYS keep my opinion to myself). There's a post with guy feet at the top of the "pictures" section. Why is it still there mods?

This post:
Anorexic, heroin junkies with long, lizard feet that are too big for their ethiopian bodies. Split a cheeseburger ladies...and cover up those feet. Gross....

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big difference between this and someone posting guy feet trying to pass them off as girl feet like were a bunch of idiots... i can get why people are fans of this... not my bag but this to me just falls into the category of diverse tastes and content.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
Don't mean to offend anybody but some of these posts have just gotten ridiculous (and believe me, I almost ALWAYS keep my opinion to myself). There's a post with guy feet at the top of the "pictures" section. Why is it still there mods?

This post:
Anorexic, heroin junkies with long, lizard feet that are too big for their ethiopian bodies. Split a cheeseburger ladies...and cover up those feet. Gross....

The post you speak of has been removed several times, but keeps getting reposted. So, I am sorry that I wasn't online at the exact moment to remove it for you. I will have to scold the other mods for not doing the same. Sometimes we do have life too, sorry.

As for not liking someone's stuff, perhaps a little more class would go a long way. Or, a novel idea, don't post it and move on.

Thanks,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibleeee. I've been in love with Katherina's feet for years now.

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
long a sexy.i thing its the longest ive ever seen.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kahoona
Loyal Member
Member # 22369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kahoona   Email kahoona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic is stellar - Thanks ILLT !
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeesh dunno guys....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeesh dunno guys....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ilovefeet90
Board Regular
Member # 42736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ilovefeet90   Email Ilovefeet90   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful girls [Big Grin] I want kiss and lick this feet every day *.*
Posts: 31 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links