Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GFs hot golden wrinkled birthday soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GFs hot golden wrinkled birthday soles
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She came home plastered for her birthday. I have never seen her so drunk. I had to take advantage of my time with her feet. I think she has the hottest size 7.5 wrinkled soles.

Thoughts?
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/footprince1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00076-20110326-0336.jpg

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to us!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous! how did u take advantage fp? [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She told me right before she passed out on the couch that my feet were hers bc she was in no condition to have sex. I let it fly twice on her wrinkled soles in 30 minutes lol. One of the hottest nights I've had with her feet. She's such a good girl
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!!!

Where the hell have you been hiding?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/footprince1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG00091-20110327-0516.jpg

Another shot of her sexy wrinkled soles. Wondering if anyone out there will find release from these photos

FP

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet soles i like them would love to see more maybe some with a cum shot on them hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

I would love to show her feet showered in my cum. Photobucket has restrictions on what content I can post from their website. Hopefully someone is getting off to these pics. Anyone let me know if you rub one out to these special soles =)
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

My gf is really wanting to know if any guy on here finds her soles sexy. She loves the feeling of hot cum being blown on her wrinkled soles. Be as graphic as you like lol
FP

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look delicious! Thanks for posting them!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic is definitely going in my slideshow to wack it to
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Very welcome everyone....putting it in your slideshow to wack it to? She loved hearing that. She feels special lol. Of the two posted on this thread she wants to know which photo you chose to put on your slideshow Ying?
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

please let us know what you think thanks
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links