Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Black Girls' Feet: A Compilation
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
Here is Santana

She wears a size 9 and I have about 15 clips of her on my clipstore.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

-  -  -
 -  -
 -

Gotta give it to my boy ddash once again! Always got the best females! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great additions, everyone. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of great pics here.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible!!! And this is just scraping the surface of beautiful foot ladies on these sites!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic of Delicious is hot! i'd like to see more foot pics of her.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see lots of good pics. What I don't see alot of are the TAPERED toes...am I the only fan?

[ November 04, 2011, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: solesearcher77 ]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I'm not the only guy who loves him some small tapered feet. Here's a tapered toed sista from awhile back from the 1st site I ever went to...kuz it was the 1st thing I typed in the search bar lol...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

I'm a sole man first of course...here are some of her soles...

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

A few more kuz I like hers so much...

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

That very 1st ff site I came across also had guest models from another site...which was the 1st site I paid money to...all kuz of this tapered toed sista...my 1st "computer... [Jerkoff] love"...lol
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been liking Star for years now, she has the type of toes I like the most. Is she still around? If so then, where is she?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
I've been liking Star for years now, she has the type of toes I like the most. Is she still around? If so then, where is she?

Ditto, she was my 1st [Jerkoff] , so I'll never forget her lol...I really don't know if she's still around. I canceled my sub but I still checked the site for awhile to see if she any new posts, but nothing ever came that I saw.

--------------------

jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links