Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Flat Thong Sandals: A Compilation (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Flat Thong Sandals: A Compilation
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting to like these more than flip-flops. They offer about as much of the view as flip-flops do, but the ankle straps secure them to the feet. Plus, they tend to look more classy/elegant. [Smile]

These are all netfinds, posted on various sites.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ August 09, 2011, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! I love to see the woman's face with her sexy bare leg and this type of sandal on her foot. I love the complete picture best.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a fan of thong sandal's and women that wear them on their feet, great pictures, man i love these. thank's

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love these shoes. every time i wear them out i have a guy compliment me on my feet. a couple of gals have also complimented me on them.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love em all, i see a woman wearing those, anytime i go out,and i just have to stare..

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUGE fan of flat thong sandals. Great collection of photos. I think they look a little dressier/ formal than flip-flops. Not long ago my wife commented about how thongs with heel straps feel different than flip- flops because they hold the sandal against the sole of the foot. She finds it somewhat sexy.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love thong sandals too man, these are some good pics!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great display of sexy feet! The first set of pics with those long toes are amazing!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Some more. [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad i looked for this post again, thank you for putting more pictures on of sexy feet in thong sandals. [Mmm]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
glad i looked for this post again, thank you for putting more pictures on of sexy feet in thong sandals. [Mmm]

I actually have quite a few pictures, so there will be more added soon. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not much for flats, but I do like this style...alot. So much that I want to buy my wife a pair of this style of flats/sandals. I think they really flatter the feet, and are quite stylish, too. This post/gallery proves that...bigtime!

Excellent set...and my fav is from the first set, sixth pic where the model has her legs crossed, and is lifting her toes from the gold sandal. Such a hot pose!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links