Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ryan's Black & White Crackle Pedi (Preview) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ryan's Black & White Crackle Pedi (Preview)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I got the lovely Ryan back in front of the camera again. To be 100 percent honest, this girl is just amazing to shoot with. She's only months into turning 18 and had never posed for any kind of photographer before. She just is a ham and loves getting together to take some shots.

I don't always show off stuff before I intend to use it for an update, but I probably won't be waiting too long to get this one up. I'm feeling generous and thought you all would like to see some more of the lovely Ryan. And as far as Ryan goes, she's becoming one of my site's most popular models in a hurry.

The day we did this set, I had told Ryan some fans had been wanting to see her do a smelly feet set with some shoes and no socks. Now, I sometimes tell models that just so I can easily coax them into a smelly feet set because if the fans want it, they're all about it. LOL... But I honestly did get that request for her.

I picked Ryan up around noon, she had went to two classes earlier that morning wearing a pair of Vans tennis shoes without socks. She remembered the set idea. I didn't tell her we'd be doing it on this shoot, but it worked out quite well.

So here I am laying on the wooden walkway not too far away from those heavenly feet when I pick up a nice little scent. I knew it was her feet, but I wasn't about to make her blush too bad. So I said for her to give me her shoe. She asked why. I just said because. When she handed it to me, I smelled it and told her that I thought I had smelled her feet. She laughed and got a little embarrassed, but I assured her I liked that. She said good and laughed a little more. I did rag on her a bit for saying in her model interview on Soles of Silk that she claimed her feet never really smell. She had nothing to say about that. Heehee...

Okay, but without anymore backstory, here are those amazing 18 year old feet, complete with a black and white crackle pedicure (100 percent her idea on the pedi).

Patrick

-

-

[ October 01, 2011, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan is just awesome! I been seeing more crackle patterns lately on nail polish. When did it start getting popular? She looks cute in this set and the black and white color theme here worked out very nicely! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look so soft and wrinkly! Right where the arch is looks soooooooooo footjobbable! [Big Grin] Looks like she has a decent body too [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked what you saw, but I just realized that I had linked the same photo twice. The second shot is now fixed and is a close up of those itty bitty piggies.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't normally care for crackle polish, but it works on her toes.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sweaty little toes look amazing in that second shot. Thanks for the preview
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two great shots of a great model, Patrick.

I'm not so sure what I think about the crackle thing on any woman, but I think anything would look good on her toes.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are sweet feet. I'm normally not into toe nail designs, but I must admit those are cool.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice crackle polish!! Great pics again Patrick!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick - sensational preview pics. Many thanks. Looking forward to more of these. Lovely to see Ryan with smelly feet. Hopefully we get some with Carlin's [Tongue] soon? [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i had to look twice! Reminds me of SLT!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
Patrick - sensational preview pics. Many thanks. Looking forward to more of these. Lovely to see Ryan with smelly feet. Hopefully we get some with Carlin's [Tongue] soon? [Smile]

They were indeed smelly. And I guess you didn't look at the site for the upcoming preview of Carlin with her little tennis shoes out in the city? Shame, shame... LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very awesome pedi. And nice and smelly tootsies to go with it, Yup, that makes a good day tater.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have added a lot of great new models to the site and Ryan is one of the best. She has some of the best soles around and that is a very cool pedi she is wearing.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, do I love the glasses look on chicks. And that's such a unique pedicure. Another outstanding job, Patrick!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links