Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 2 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I figured I'd do this to show off my gals try to spread the word a little bit about my site, I'm going to list out each model here and hopefully keep a thread going with a list showing all the models as well as updates here and there. PLEASE give me feedback, I'd love to know how much you guys love it! [Big Grin] Thanks so much!

-A

So here goes!:

-----SHERIDAN-----
(My personal favorite) This girl is fucking incredible. She was my first model..and to this day, she is still my favorite. Show her some love! Feedback is appreciated and all the gals have access to this so make sure you make it good!

-  -
 -

-----SKYE-----

Skye's toes are some of the cutest I've EVER laid my eyes on. They are so perfectly proportioned and the wrinkles on her soles are to die for...what would you do if you could get ahold of her feet? [Tongue]

-  -  -

[ November 02, 2014, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-----JADE-----

Jade is (at the time of writing this) my newest model. She helped me discover my love for cute little natural toes. Until I met her, I thought I could never love toes that weren't painted..but she proved me wrong. I swear I was in heaven when these feet were shoved down my throat. Not to mention the wrinkles on her soles are effin perfect.

-  -  -

-----NOVEMBER-----

This girl has been one of my favorites since the day she decided to model for us. She has cute little plump toes and her soles are to die for. Not to mention she has a super cute smile! Love me some November!

-  -  -

[ March 02, 2012, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-----BUNNY-----

Bunny is one of my first models. I met her before I started the site, and was lucky enough to get those soft feet rubbed all over my face. When I decided to start up footpunkz, she was one of the first gals I went to. She readily agreed..and I thought I would keel over and die from happiness. Her super small feet..are perfect. I'm sure you'll agree!

-  -  -

-----BUBBLES-----

This girl was a stretch to even get ahold of starting out. When I got her to model, I felt like I had accomplished a major life goal or something, haha. She has some of the nicest soles I've ever seen in my life. She's got some hot toes, and the attitude to match! [Wink]

-  -  -

[ March 02, 2012, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Raven already
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

-----Keeks-----

Keeks..oh man Keeks. This girl has the cutest smile I think I've ever seen. She is such a natural beauty, and I am SO happy to have her on the site. She has the softed little soles, and yummy toes to match. She's also one of the newest, and I love her!

-  -  -

-----Rosie-----

This is one of my newest models, but she's quickly become a crowd favorite. The cute ass little faces she makes are what gets me. Not to mention those perfect feet. Rosie is just a beautiful asset to the footpunkz crew!

-  -  -

[ March 02, 2012, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how evie's feet are shaped. I love nice toes and soles to match...as far as being sexy to me. Sheridan looks like she has some very soft soles. Skye has sexy toes and soles to me...november can't go wrong with the meaty soles and toes there...bubbles toes and soles look pretty sexy too...you got some winners on your squad. Is evie the same chick in the "tpu" section of your logo? If she is, then she's my favorite.... [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the girls are beautiful and who knows I may run into one of them some day, and I just hope their wearing flip flops or pumps.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of these girls are awesome, and the self worship pics are such a turn on. I think November has a really sexy/cute/punky quality that I really go for! Would love to see more of her bare feet too [Wink]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks for all the feedback guys! You're awesome. And yep, that's Evie on the TPU part of the logo. =p

Its funny, on this forum you said you loved the self worship pics (so do I obviosuly ;P) But on another forum they said the complete opposite, that they didn't want them to do that. haha.

Thanks again! I'll post more updates in the following days, keep giving opinions!

--------------------
 -

FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love november ugggghhhhhh
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to chelsea??
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to chelsea??
She later became Raven and then left the site. She was actually my favorite model out of the bunch. I miss her already.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

You guys really? I have plenty of hot models, can we focus on them instead? Geeez.

And thank you footboy!

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great looking girls with some hot feet! Whats the chances of them doing FJ clips? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks!

Not for a while man, I don't really ask them to do anything like that, just want them to show off them feet! lol

-A

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links