Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 80)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Friday updatez! This girl is always full of surprises. To celebrate the release of both the game (Battlefront) and the Star Wars movie, Christie decided she wanted to do something special. Dressed up as a Storm Trooper with big black boots, she teases as she slowly strips off first those, then her white socks so show off her perfect sweaty soles. If you like wrinkled soles...this is a set for you. This is definitely a unique one. As always though, she's breathtaking, and you do not want to miss it..check out the full set + video here! - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cute
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I somehow missed Charlie--great hair and face!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite possibly the greatest thread in the history of threads! Nona's size 4's = the greatest things I have ever seen! Amazing work my friend!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much man!
Sorry for the major delay guys, I've been very sick and tied up with Black friday and what not (one of my jobs is retail) but here's some stuff to tide you over!

The goddess of the sock strip and pretty much just teasing with her soles in general.. Take a look at November, and have fun. [Smile] full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot, I love the sock strip. For the record, you can shove the sock in my mouth and put your feet in my face.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
incredible

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks for the kind words guys. Had a hardrive crash, so i fell behind..will be updating again soon!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Been a long while since I’ve posted but we’re back on track! Had a hard drive crash and it caused me to fall behind a bit. Got new models and content lined up and ready to bestow upon your eyeholes! Enjoy some preview shots of our lovely Charlie. Happy New Year! Full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you were trying to sell the website off? Did you change your mind?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Nahhhh, not really! I'm in no hurry to sell it (like I said in the e-mail I think!), just looking to start college next year and planning to move a bit further away. That and it can get hard to mix this lifestyle with certain others, so I've just been exploring options. But unless I do, I'll be keeping it going. [Smile] Hope you had a good new year man!

[ January 01, 2016, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
Nahhhh, not really! I'm in no hurry to sell it (like I said in the e-mail I think!), just looking to start college next year and planning to move a bit further away. That and it can get hard to mix this lifestyle with certain others, so I've just been exploring options. But unless I do, I'll be keeping it going. [Smile] Hope you had a good new year man!

Cool yeah, it was great. Let us all know what you plan to do if something changes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

You got it man!

Gotten a chance to see the amazing new vid from Azalea Vee & Bubbles? Lovely Soft toes and wrinkled soles from heaven..
You can see the full video in HD on http://www.footpunkz.com

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marry me BUBBLES!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links