Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 81)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha Bubbles is a beaut!

Our fun new footpunk Lycania is definitely a must-see. In her first set, she teasingly pulls off her rainbow socks and exposes her extremely soft soles for you. This is her first foot set, but she knows exactly how to drive us crazy curling and spreading her toes. Heavenly..enjoy! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome my man.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unspoiled soles and great nails!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Yeah they are definitely fresh. haha. Here's another one of the new gals and her lovely tattooed feet. Charlie is definitely one of my new weaknesses. Enjoy! full set and lots more of her here - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie my weakness too...I'd fuck and play with her feet like there's no tomorrow!!! [Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Heck yeah, and I have! haha.

Have you seen our newest footpunk, Isabelle? If you haven’t, then you’re missing out. Watch her start out in boots (with no socks) and then take them off to shove her soles right in your face. full sets - http://www.footpunkz.com come check it out!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
 -

I'd like to be under her feet for a good while - especially if sweaty!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
Man, this girl is so hot. Sorry I keep posting her, but can you blame me?

-  -  -

Enjoy! Full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

Oh man... Yeah, I'll be coming back to this part of the thread quite a bit.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I haven't seen your work in a while! Looks great! Glad to see you're still chugging!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks guys! been a while since I've heard from both of you..two of my favorite sites! I have been addicted to FootsieTootsies since footalicious..lyn has and will always have my heart...lol does she do custom videos?

Hope you guys are doing good!

Here's another update from the site, good ol' Christie stripping off her socks, wrinkling her soles, and shoving her foot in her mouth. Top notch gal. Enjoy! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^WOW [Eek!] , what the fuck can be said about her that hasn't already. Christie is SO FUCKING AWESOME !!! [Bow Down]

She's to a foot fetishist like what crack is to a crack addict [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Lol footboy.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. Just been moving and super busy! I'm going to start copying over the description of the set directly from my site here to give a better representation of the set previews. Anyways, here we go. Enjoy!

Here's another set from the lovely Lycania showing off her feet, this time in the pose. She's on the phone while I took this set and I couldn't wait..so I just candidly slowly slip off her black socks to reveal her soles, and then she curls and spreads her toes for you guys. Plump little perfect soles. Don't miss it! Full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Have you guys checked out my newest model, Carmen? Killer feet, (almost even more) killer body...

"This girl kinda blew me away when we met up. Not only does she have super nice feet but...damn...what a body. Don't get me wrong...when I strip off her shoes and socks to see her perfect feet for the first time, it was a dream come true, and her soles were super soft, but...well, you'll see what I mean. Carmen is a fine addition to the footpunkz, and there's much more of her to come. This set is BIG, over 115 pics! Lots of sock strip and up close pics of her wrinkled soles and spread toes, you don't wanna miss it!" - full set : http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links