Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 85)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
jpfeet
Major Player
Member # 49072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpfeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING! Im really getting into sock strips recently.

by the way Skyler is gorgeous. Would love to see some more of her wrinkled soles

Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Yeah, sock strips has been my weakness for a long time and that girl blew my mind with that video. lol and thanks! I'll see abbout getting more Skylar. I finally got lots of wrinkled sole closeups of hers in her last set..took a long time to get those shots. haha

Here's another preview from some of the cutest metal gal feet around. Lots of spreading and curling in the full set! - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was hanging out with Vicqui J and decided to take some pics because I feel like her first sets didn't do her justice and damn..amazing feet. Bit of a side story her boyfriend also loves her feet.....and I totally got them shoved up in my face while she talked to him on the phone. Nothing like that sort of adrenaline to backup an already awesome set eh? Lol enjoy! full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome good fortune!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Life's been hectic, but with the short delay, I bring you a super hot new footpunk, Sabrina! We met through Vicqui J, and once I saw her little (SIZE 4) feet, I just knew they needed to be on the site! Luckily, Sabrina is a really chill gal and was ready and eager to shove them in front of the camera for you guys. Much more to come from this beauty, so make sure you check her out, and enjoy!

full set - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thank you Icarus! She's lovely..tiniest soft soles ever. Ive had them on my face like your display picture, and they barely even cover my face! But perfect for shoving all 5 toes in your mouth at the same time [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
Thank you Icarus! She's lovely..tiniest soft soles ever. Ive had them on my face like your display picture, and they barely even cover my face! But perfect for shoving all 5 toes in your mouth at the same time [Tongue]

Oh, man! Sounds like Heaven to me!
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabrina has awesome feet!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Indeed she does! Size 4 and super soft. Hoping to do another shoot with her tomorrow!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Another amazing set from one of our new favorite footpunkz, SpaceshipSex. Watch her peel her socks off for you and shove her soft soles and white painted toes in your face. Check out the FULL SET of her scrunching up both her soles and spreading her toes and all the other lovely footpunkz - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

[Drool]
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Up close and personal shots of our newest footpunk, the lovely Kutie Kathleen. If you love soft soles and redheads, I don’t think you will find a better answer. FULL set of her feets here! - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

danggg nothing for Kathleen? she's such a beauty! Haha Welp, Got a chance to meet up with Vicqui J recently and of course, I wasted no time in getting her to show off her soles! They are filthy from the warehouse we met up at to take pics in. Watch as she spreads and curls her toes for you as she lays back looking innocently into the camera. Always a treat to get to show off this lovely footpunk. Video for this set coming soon, enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

[Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links