Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 87)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plaese do more foot worship videos [Smile]

BIG FAN OF YOUR SITE!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guysss! I'm trying to get back into that Lars [Smile] We'll see soon!

For now..here's some more of one of our newest models, Salina. Can't get enough of her soft ebony soles shoved up in the camera. She knows that we go crazy staring so she lays outside, props her feet up, and spreads and curl her perfect toes real close.. just for us. Doesn't get much better than this. Don't miss it!

FULL SET - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to SLT? I was hoping with the come back she would stick around for a bit. It was exciting to see her make a come back as she was and still is one of my favorite models ever
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gonna stick around! She's just very busy so I can only post her when she has time to get me content. Thanks though!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
Show some love for my sets guys, the models look through these forums! ..And...

The lovely Kathleen is back with her perfect soles and she's down to give you an up close view! In this set, she starts out in socks and slowly peels them off, giving you a nice detailed view of her feet. This girl knows how to tease, and you definitely don't want to miss it.

FULL SET : http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

Love the girl next door look on her
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks!!

Excited to show off our newest lovely footpunk, Miccah! Known her for a while and finally got the chance to show off her perfect feet to you guys up close. In this set, in classic footpunkz fashion, she slowly removes her shoes and socks, and shoves her feet in the camera. Don't miss it, enjoy! FULL SET - http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

More of the greatest model that started it all 7 years ago! The original foot goddess, ShortLivedTyranny...and 7 years later, definitely holding up every expectation. Perfect feet attached to a perfect girl... Enjoy!!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY BRITT!
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Here's a preview for an amazing set for fans of dirty and natural feet. Miccah and I met up at a park to hang and I figured that would be as good a time as ever to snap some pics of her feet! We hadn't planned it so these are truly spur of the moment natural feet shots! Even then..they were perfection. Over 60 lovely pics in the set. Enjoy! FULL SET : http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Sorry for the delay, holidays and retail don’t give me much time to do shit! But back to what you guys all really care about: Feet! Here’s some from one of my loveliest new footpunkz, Sophie Sage. Dig it!

full set : http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
More of the greatest model that started it all 7 years ago! The original foot goddess, ShortLivedTyranny...and 7 years later, definitely holding up every expectation. Perfect feet attached to a perfect girl... Enjoy!!

-  -  -

All I can say is that she may very well have the sexiest set of soles I've ever seen....and I've seen ALLOT of sexy soles in 51 years....holy shit....thank you!!!!!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really need to shrink your avatar.
[Laugh]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRB:
You really need to shrink your avatar.
[Laugh]

Workin' on it buddy :-)
Besides, it's not the size of your avatar that matters..... ;-)

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

haha i dig that big sole!
And thanks man, ill be sure to let her know. She might show up to say thanks on here [Smile]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links