Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 90)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FULL SET - http://www.footpunkz.com

Xena Blade got a switch for Christmas and decided to swing by to show off her Christmas painted toes while she played it. We wasted no time as we ripped off her Adidas and socks...she doesn't seem to even mind as we stare away at her pale little soles and she wrinkles them up for us..Will be posting the video to go along with it in a few days..make sure to check it out as well... Happy Holidays!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I've been away a bit! I have started up my 3rd site and it's been taking up a lot of my time, so I had to play catch up. Buuuuut..

Madeline showed up late one night and we got to talking outside, and I just couldn't stop myself from pulling off her shoes and taking pics of her feet. It was the middle of the night and really dark out, but didn't let that stop us. Check out her dirty little soles outside. Enjoy!

FULL SET- http://www.footpunkz.com

-  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

We're all in the same shitty situation, so you know its tough to keep stuff updated with the state of things, BUT...fear not. We got some cute ass new feet for you to stare at. Welcome our NEW model Leah Johnson to the footpunkz crew. Watch as she slips off her shoes, peels off her socks, and shoves her perfect feet in your face while she spreads and curls her toes.
Where's the love, guys? These gals love the attention, haha. Stay safe, stay inside, enjoy some new toes!

-

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Seeing as this is Vicki's favorite holiday....I figured it would make sense to post her newest update today! She has a cute white patterned pedicure that I'm sure you'll all love. Watch as I peel off her furry socks and she shoves her soles right in the camera, curling and spreading her cute little toes for you. Enjoy! FULL SET and Tons more Pictures and Videos: http://www.footpunkz.com

-

[ April 20, 2020, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Need I say more? Our Leah is Per-fucking-fection. FULL SET - http://www.footpunkz.com

-

--------------------
 -

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your site!

A question. Do any of your models have a foot fetish themself ? Love your girl/girl videos.

[Smile] Thank you. Keep up your great work.

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Hey Lars, thank you so much! And absolutely, some do! Its been a while since I've had the chance to shoot multiple models, they all got older and moved to other states and what not, but you never know if some new stuff pops up soon!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

An absolute goddess of the industry, I'm glad I get to show off miss Anastasia Rose's feet to the world. This girl is perfect from head to toe, and she's about to prove it. In this first set, watch as she pulls off her converse with no socks to shove her perfect little toes right in your face. She spreads them and curls them tight to wrinkle up her soles, and she knows just how to drive us crazy. Don't miss it, this girl is a dream come true. FULL SET - http://www.footpunkz.com

-

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I finally got to meet up with Scarlett Luna again, and she never disappoints. Watch as she teases you with her perfect body while she spreads her toes and wrinkles up her milky little soles. It doesn't get much better than this. Don't miss it!

-

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Domina Luna is one of the first models I ever worked with, and one of the most genuine and passionate gals I know. Not to mention..she has THE cutest soles on the planet. And now you get to see 'em. Watch as we slip off her shoes and she shoves her perfect feet in the camera, Spreading her toes and wrinkling up her tiny soles for you. You don't want to miss this perfection. FULL SET - https://footpunkz.squarespace.com/models#/domina-luna/

-

--------------------
 -

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FootPunkz is one of the best sites on the net!

My all time favorite model is Alania and her worship videos!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thank you so much! Means a lot.

Alania is a classic for sure. I hope you like all the new models lately, too [Smile]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I got to hang with Abby during all these crazy times and she wanted to tease you guys with her hot new outfit. She shows off in the pose position and then lays back, shows off her perfect figure, and shoves her feet in your face. Don't miss it! FULL SET - https://footpunkz.squarespace.com/models#/abbymarie/

-

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Its a miracle I can even keep up with updating at all during this year, honestly. What in the fuck is going on with 2020?!

Anyways, here's some more toes for you. Domina Luna, at your service. FULL SET - http://footpunkz.com

-

[ September 20, 2020, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: footpunkz ]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Scarlett Luna brought her friend Melody over to show off her pale feet..As I pulled off her shoes (without socks) I saw her sweaty soles and was instantly in heaven. Watch as she spreads her toes & curls her toes tight to show off those little wrinkles..FULL SET- footpunkz.com

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links