Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FRENCH GIRLS FEET - Updates & Previews! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: FRENCH GIRLS FEET - Updates & Previews!
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchgirlsfeet   Email frenchgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mates,

I just wanted to introduce to you my videos available at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

Here is some pics of my last productions, i hope you'll like them, please rate and comment [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ August 13, 2012, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: frenchgirlsfeet ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE when you have a girl dominate another girl with her sexy pretty pedicured but very smelly feet! Your fem/fem action is absolutely incredible! When a girl is tied up and another girl forces her to smell her stinky socks, nylons and then bare feet is fantastic! I LOVE the fem/fem forced FOOT SMELLING the most! PLEASE DO MORE OF THAT!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchgirlsfeet   Email frenchgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your advise ROYALS2262, i'll do my best to produce more fem/fem video but it's hard to find girls who wants to worship another girls's feet [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when the girl doesn't mind sniffing her own shoe.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

So you should love this one [Smile]

-

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Here is our brand new giantess FX clip staring the beautiful Jessy :

-

Jessy hate when tiny peoples come into her place while she's not home. She discovers one and explain him how much she loves to crush bugs like him with her feet. This time she's barefeet and the tiny men will be squished under her beautiful and sexy toes.

Preview : http://dai.ly/xwSrnP

Full clip available at http://www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The animations of tiny people is really cool.and the domination scenes are great..maybe some videos of multiple girls dominating a guy would be cool

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

I agree [Smile]
I made a video like that in the past, but i'd like to shoot another!

-

it's available at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Emma has a little sister. She's wearing her dirty stinky socks to make me smell both of their foot sweat! Emma rubs them on my face and ask me if I love to have her little sister's socks on my nose.. Of course I love it! But Emma wants more from me. She wants me to take them off and rub her stinky barefeet right on my face. She humiliates me with hard words and orders me to lick her feet. Finally, she decide to trample my body and even crush my face with her full weight!

Full clip : 11 minutes
Available at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Kate need to relax and change her mind after a day at work. She wore those boots and socks for 2 weeks now, just to torture her footslave with the strong smell of her feet. She rubs them on his face, and he must obey her when she orders him to smell and lick them. She totally controls him with her brat attitude, you couldn't resist if you were at this footslave place.

Full clip : 9 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Did you ever imagine being in front of a beautiful blonde while she take off her stinky ballerinas in front of your nose ? Here you are and Blondie will show you how pretty girls feet looks like after a entire day of work wearing old stinky flats. You can see how dirty and sweaty her feet are by the little dirt spots on her sole and between her toes. She wants you to be her pet, to lick them clean, and the to buy her shoes so you can have her foot smell for life!!
Including a 2 minutes bonus candid clip in wich she's filling her 2257 form, dangling those shoes with her pretty feet.

Full clip : 12 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fem/fem foot domination clips that you have done are AWESOME! I LOVE when a sexy girl forces another female to deeply smell and then lick and kiss her feet! THANK YOU!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Manon notices her friend staring at her feet while they're watching TV. She asks him if he has a foot fetish, and if really loves women feet ? Here is the opportunity for Manon to get another foot slave! She orders him to smell her shoes, socks and barefeet, and then, to lick her sole like a pet. He does his best to be a good footslave but Manon is a very demanding mistress and this newbie doesn't please her anymore. She gets boring of this pathetic asshole and order him to get out.

Full clip : 15 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links