Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FRENCH GIRLS FEET - Updates & Previews! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: FRENCH GIRLS FEET - Updates & Previews!
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchgirlsfeet   Email frenchgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Have you ever dreamed to be the tiny little slave of an asian goddess? Worshiping her feet when she come back home after a long day at work ? Being at her mercy, doing everything she orders like smelling her sweaty socks or licking between her toes ? Here is the opportunity to please the perfect goddess Virgie, so don't miss it!

Full clip : 10 minutes
Available at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchgirlsfeet   Email frenchgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Being trapped inside Tiffany's flip flop for many days is not very easy for tiny slaves. You'll see how difficult it is for him to stay alive when he has to spend all day long under her toes. She's very cruel with him, because even after this, she orders him to lick her insole clean. He tries to do his best to please is mistress but she's never satisfied with her tiny slaves job. He'll have to spend some more days inside it. Maybe he'll end by being part of her dirty and stinky insole...

Full clip 5 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Mina from Mean Brats / Masorotica (www.masorotica.com) just sent a video to Hanna in wich she gives her instructions to torture me with her feet! She tells her to walk on my body with her shoes on, crushing my chest and dick, then to lick the soles of her shoes clean. Hanna enjoy this foot domination tutorial and laught at me as i obey those two girls. Then she takes her shoes off, trample me barefeet and order me to lick her feet after a day in her shoes without socks.

Full clip : 9 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Celia heard about foot fetish before but never experienced anything about it. I asked her if she would like to show me her feet after a day at work, wearing her favorites ballerinas and here she is; her sweaty feet in front of me, ordering me to massage them in a way I can't resist.. She wiggles her toes in front of my nose so I can smell the perfect scent of her beautiful feet. In a very short time, she calls me her slave, and she wants me to lick her feet, between her toes and even the soles of her stinky ballerinas! She learned very fast how to take advantage of me with her feet...

Full clip : 7 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

You always dreamed about being shrunk in your girlfriend's place as she is totally unaware of you. But even if you're shrunk, you're not invisible and Blondie saw you lying on the floor once she was back home. She knows you shrunk yourself to stare at her feet and she wants to take advantage of this. Her nyloned feet had been in her high heel all day long and she wants you to smell and worship them like a good tiny foot slave. Because you have to admit this your new place in life, under your girlfriend's feet.

Full clip : 14 minutes

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Here is the second part of my footstool job. Manon take off her socks and smother my face with her soft stinky feet. She orders me to lick them clean and as I try to do my best to please her, I can feel the sand from between her toes. She tells me "I went to the beach today". She's so mean with her foot slaves..

Available in full HD at www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Emma just woke up after a crazy party last night. She danced all night long wearing her ballerinas and her feet are super stinky and dirty. She brang me back home because she wanted someone to worship them while she's relaxing. She wants you to watch her as she humiliate, trample and make me lick her smelly feet. You wish it could be you under her feet, but she tells you it will never happen because she choose her foot slaves, and you're too pathetic to be one of them. You only have this clip, so enjoy it

Full clip : 11 minutes

HD Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/211/

--------------------
 -
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Alyssia is Celia's older sister and they both like to have slaves under their feet. Alyssia wants you to crawl under her feet, to lick the bottom of her shoes, then remove her high heel and make you smell her feet. She orders you to lick her sole and between her toes. She explains you that it's your new place in life, under her feet and you'll have to take care of them everyday when she'll be back home. You'll also have to take care of her sister's feet if she asks you to. Celia is sitting next to her, totally ignoring you. You're so pathetic that Alyssia decides to crush you like a bug.

HD Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/178/

--------------------
 -
 -

Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post 1, clip #4! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Danni Harwood is just back home after a long work out, wearing her old black sneakers barefeet. She used a tiny foot slave inside of those stinky shoes to lick the sweat and dirt from between her toes while she’s wearing them. After having crushing him for many hours, she take off her hot shoes and look for the tiny slave. He still alive and show up, standing his tiny sweat covered body in the shoe opening to breath fresh air. As her shoes are so stinky, she orders him to clean the insole of it. He tries to do his best but this evil giantess is not satisfied. She grabs him with her hand to get him close from her face and scare him with her mouth and tits. But finally his fate will be to be crushed under her barefeet.

Full clip : 8 minutes

HD Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/186/

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Lily is a cute brunette with beautiful little feet. She wants you to look at them, from very close, so she take off her sandals and wiggles her toes in front of you, rub her feet with her hand, and relax them on the desk as she's working on papers.

Full clip : 10 minutes

HD Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/16/

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

What a crazy and dangerous idea! To shrink and send yourself in a parcel to Manon's place just to meet her! This guy doesn't know how mean and cruel she can be with tinymen, specially when they love her feet. She's back home after shopping and her feet need fresh air from being stuck in her old flats all afternoon. The tinymen is now her new foot slave and have to handle the smell of her giant sweaty feet. Manon wants to know if he's strong enough to survive inside her shoe so she crush him hard to figure out. She's happy to see he didn't pass out, put him in her dirty stocking, put them back and leave the room asking to herself "I wonder how many days he will survive there, or maybe, how many hours..."

Full clip : 6 minutes

HD Previews : http://onairfetish.com/video/251/

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Celia and Alyssia are just back home from a long run. They ran for hours outside with the summer heat, wearing their old stinkiest shoes. They remove them and compare their foot smell. They can't figure out wich one has the smelliest feet but Celia take advatange on the situation and ask her older sister to massage her sore feet. She explains her that she gave her a hard time when they were so now she has to revenge on her. She orders her to smell her sweaty socks, then take them off and grab her nose with her toes.. Alyssia can't say anything, she just have to breath as Celia want to hear her sniff her bare stinky feet. I just wonder what will happen the next time they go out for a run...

Durée 22 minutes
Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/266

Disponible sur www.frenchgirlsfeet.com

--------------------
 -
 -

frenchgirlsfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 44168

-

Hanna always get whatever she wants. And right now, she wants you to cum in front of her smelly feet. She shows you her old pair of skate shoes wich are extremely smelly because of the summer heat. Then she wiggles her little toes inside her stinky socks and orders you to start wanking. After taking off both of her socks she orders you to come closer and lick her barefeet while you continue to masturbate yourself. She finally countdown and order you to cum in few seconds... Who can resist the wishes of this sweet beautiful goddess ?
You can buy those shoes and socks! Send her an email : hanna@frenchgirlsfeet.com

Full clip : 16 minutes
Preview : http://onairfetish.com/video/275

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links