Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are the 12's gone for good? [Cry]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gone forever? [Cry]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cruz57
Board Regular
Member # 22063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cruz57   Author's Homepage   Email cruz57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my tastes...absolute foot perfection. It's as if they were formed from all of my foot fantasies combined as one. She is most assuredly the possessor of the most unbearably sexy feet this foot man has ever laid eyes on. My libido has gotten a much needed jump start thanks to you and her. Thank you both so much for sharing. I anxiously await further updates.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit slow jumping on this post, but I've just seen this models feet... [Jerkoff]

Need I say anymore?

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just made my night! thanks for the update.

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovinLongToes
Board Regular
Member # 44805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovinLongToes   Author's Homepage   Email LovinLongToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe would love to have these lovely size 12's on my site!! Wow!!

--------------------
Lovin those sexy Long Toes!!

<-- Monika Maple

Twitter - @LovinLongToes

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I have been away for a long time. I have been trying to get my studio back and running due to a huge accident. Anyway, Traci is definitely here to stay. I just haven't had time to update photos here. I should be posting a bunch of updates this weekend so stay tuned.

As always, I appreciate all your wonderful comments. She's always checking this link often and reads other posting as well. I know she is really loving all the comments and is interested in more suggestions. As for modeling for other sites, she is more than happy to participate. Just send me a message here.

Thanks!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

TOUCHDOWN!

Glad to see her back...worth the wait [Smile]

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God! Look at those soles!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those beautiful feeet omg

two question

1. do you have photo sets of her on your website in your signature?

2. any remote possibility of her offering a pair of socks for sale? ^__^

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has perfect nails and such pretty long toes. I also love how her skin is always so clean and flawless. This is a girl who knows how to take care of herself.

What a terrific way to start the week. Thank you!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are flawless! Simply amazing!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links