Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jordana's Teal Toes & Ass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jordana's Teal Toes & Ass
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordana is HOT... Plain and simple! This girl has a great body, one heck of a booty, and of course, walks around on a cute pair of soft feet. Add the fact that she flat out knows how to pose, her photos are always awesome.

In the set below, Jordana is wearing a cute little pink and white lingerie set, finished off with a fuzzy pair of sandals. We didn't plan this set at all. The day we shot it, Jordana and I had no script or plans for themes. She pulled out a suitcase full of outfits she had brought with her as she was also posing for a few other photographers while in town. When she showed me this outfit, I was in love.

Also this week, be sure to enter the 2011 Soles of Silk Trivia Contest. Win free membership time. Deadline to enter is Sunday, January 29, 2012.

http://www.solesofsilk.com/2011_trivia_contest.html

Patrick

-

-

[ January 06, 2012, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those furry mules. Have you got a better pic on the website?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done sir...send her my way when you get the chance
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I love those furry mules. Have you got a better pic on the website?

Nope, a bunch of worse ones. [Smile]
"Better" is too objective as I don't know what makes something "better" to you.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Hot and from what I have seen of her,she does some very freaky things.

Honestly I would be doing other things than taking pics with her lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Jordana is HOT... Plain and simple!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Hot. I love those blue toes!!!!
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, Jordana is quite hot! Love the pics. Thanks for sharing them.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick my boy you did it again! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Guys, don't miss out on your chance to win some free membership time. I added the link back into the post on an edit, but here is the link for all those who haven't went back and read it:

http://www.solesofsilk.com/2011_trivia_contest.html

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
She is Hot and from what I have seen of her,she does some very freaky things.

I know she's done some nude and bondage modeling as have many girls who model for countless sites. What do you mean by "freaky?" You can tell me inbox, if it something too far out there that you don't want put out.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links