Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Airport security feet (celebs) BF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Airport security feet (celebs) BF
BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BFT   Email BFT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For as long as it lasts we should enjoy the feet we get to see at airports (i heard the rules are changing and you no longer have to take the shoes of)

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 357 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BFT   Email BFT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 357 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

-  -
 -

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. You said "celebs" in the title. Who are the ladies in the pics? I am not very up on "who's who" in present day pop culture.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Interesting. You said "celebs" in the title. Who are the ladies in the pics? I am not very up on "who's who" in present day pop culture.

Ditto

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive heard bits and pieces of the shoes not coming off any more...not that I travel that much any more but seeing a few barefoot girls did help to lessen the wait and hassle of the security checkpoint
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

First pictures: Mischa Barton 2x, Bell 2x and Bilson

--------------------
 -

BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

-  -  -
 -  -  -
[URL=http://imagetwist.com/k3sjho4wnys5/7.jpg.html]  -

--------------------
 -

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding pics, but I'm like the rest, I'd like to know who some of them were. Who's butt crack did we see in that one?
Was that Ashley Tisdale with the dog?
I myself love all the hassle in the airport just for this reason. Every time I fly, the security area is the best prime foot viewing in the world.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Outstanding pics, but I'm like the rest, I'd like to know who some of them were. Who's butt crack did we see in that one?
Was that Ashley Tisdale with the dog?
I myself love all the hassle in the airport just for this reason. Every time I fly, the security area is the best prime foot viewing in the world.

Sorry i forgot, above are":

Beckinsale, C. Cole, J. Jones, Kerr, Lively, Lohan,

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the Seattle airport years ago when Ashley Simpson was there, but didn't see any shoe removal in the security area. I didn't even know who she was back then, but all the other guys I was with were trying hard to act like they weren't excited little fanboys while trying to sneak pictures of her and follow her from a distance to the Starbucks kiosk. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I was in the Seattle airport years ago when Ashley Simpson was there, but didn't see any shoe removal in the security area. I didn't even know who she was back then, but all the other guys I was with were trying hard to act like they weren't excited little fanboys while trying to sneak pictures of her and follow her from a distance to the Starbucks kiosk. [Laugh]

--------------------

BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

Some more:

Hewitt, K. Davis, E. Stone, Dushku, Rossum, K. Russell (x2)

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

Jessica Simpson & Sister

-  -  -
 -  -  -

[ February 11, 2012, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: BFT ]

--------------------
 -

BFT
Elite Trooper
Member # 43727

LC from MTV serie the Hills

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links