Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amy's Amazing Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amy's Amazing Feet!
jay74
Board Regular
Member # 44301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay74   Author's Homepage   Email jay74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some new pics of my friend Amy's beautiful feet...her site was updated and a good teaser vid added to youtube.

http://amysfeetfhotoes.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/amysexyfeet

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy toes amy. The second picture is my fav [Jerkoff] . I hope you post more.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just watched the videos. Brilliant.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really does have beautiful, feminine feet. Such great pink-and-white contrasting skin tones. I love the contours of her soles. I could be happy with those feet for hours on end, turning into days and days ... [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those bare feet and leggings combos! Pretty toes! Thanks.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes and soles! Great pictures.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such gorgeous, shapely, sexy feet! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her toes and soles!!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CummyT032
Board Regular
Member # 44863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CummyT032   Author's Homepage   Email CummyT032   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god her feet are absolutely amazing! I always thought of myself as a sole man.. but WOW, those toes are to die for!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic all around feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hawt!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Highest fucking quality
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not exaggerating when I say this is probably one of the sexiest pairs of feet I have ever seen! Absolutely incredible!!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links