Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Princess Feet Caressed by P.Charming (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Princess Feet Caressed by P.Charming
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This beautiful princess thinks that foot guys are some of the coolest doods on the planet and she loves to be laid back and chill while having her feet caressed:
 -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kind of looks like Jenna Haze a bit! Any close up shots? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Any close up shots? [Smile]

Here's some close-ups and some extras:

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where'd you get this one Tyler?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
where'd you get this one Tyler?

Was introduced to her by one of my model scouts. Finished another pervy shoot with her just a couple of hours ago.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome wrinkly soles.

Doesn't look like shes enjoying it much tho

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:

She was sleepy during most of the first shoot. Tonight though, I told her to put on a smiley face "or else" LOL!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think that's the whole idea of the perv shoot lol... I like the concept of the whole perving out and the expressions on your models face.. Its just something sexy when a women's not into it or think it's gross lol.. I guess its more of a mental satisfaction more than anything..

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
Its just something sexy when a women's not into it or think it's gross lol..

It's even better when the foot guy showcases real life by trying so hard to impress her, but fails miserably at capturing her interests. Story of many guys' lives fortunately (from the standpoint of reflecting vernacular), LOL! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

She was sleepy during most of the first shoot. Tonight though, I told her to put on a smiley face "or else" LOL!
I thought the tranquilizer dart you shot her with must have been taking effect. [Laugh]

The photo documentation of your conquests are always entertaining. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I thought the tranquilizer dart you shot her with must have been taking effect. [Laugh]

The photo documentation of your conquests are always entertaining. [Thumbs Up]

She'd been calling all day today and called again about an hour ago, asking if I could give her a financial loan for some immediate debts that she needed to pay off. I declined and told her I'd meet up with her in a few hours.

I think I'm gonna make her screw me without a condom after I smash my face into her soles and lick/smell her feet as hard as they can be sniffed. [Mmm]

She will probably wish she was tranquilized. [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!! Isn't that one of the Baldwin brothers?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao!!! I love this set! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
LOL!!! Isn't that one of the Baldwin brothers?

Good catch -- he looks close enough (in my book) and also seems to give us a bad name!

Quick, all foot fetishists maintain high alert, per Coedfeet! We cannot let these freaks embarrass us any longer!

Need more "boots on the ground" to keep an eye out for our public image, Hee Hee [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links