Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kelsey 22y/o Asian-Size 11 Feet(More Pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kelsey 22y/o Asian-Size 11 Feet(More Pics)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Kelsey
Size 11 Feet
Asian
22 Years Old

So I first talked to Kelsey about 7 months ago.I didnt hear back from her so I thought she didnt want to shoot.So I get an email about 3 weeks ago and she wanted to know if I still wanted to do a shoot.I remembered that she wore a size 11 so I instantly said Yes!!!!.I have never seen an Asian chick with feet this big so I quickly asked to see pics.She sent me some pics of her feet but the quality was so bad that I couldnt see anything.So I took a chance and scheduled a shoot.I was so excited as the days approached and I made sure to see if were still on.She came over and she was wearing these really old beat up flats.I instantly started to wonder if her feet smelled.So we got started and she took off her flats and propped her feet up on the couch.Her feet were so long and big.You could also see how sweaty and slightly dirty her feet were from her flats.She is naturally beautiful and was really cool.I thought it would be awkward because she had never done a foot shoot before but she rather liked it because it was different.She had great foot movement and really flexible feet.She has super long toes and a nice spread.She was a pro at this and man her feet looked great moving around.Her feet were so big that they barely fit in the screen lol.

Before I interviewed her I asked what did her feet smell like?She lifted her foot to her face and tried to smell them.I stopped her and said you cant cheat.She said right now they probably dont smell to good,they probably stink.I asked her why?She said because she was wearing old flats for a few hrs before coming over.I then asked if I could smell them to see what they smell like?She lifted her foot to my face and spreaded her toes.I took a big sniff right between her toes.They were sweaty and stinky and you can tell when they dried they were really going to smell bad.I told her that they were kind stinky and she just laughed and smiled.She gave an awesome interview about her feet.During the interview I kept thinking how much I wanted to smell and bury my face in her big soles.So I gather some courage and asked her.She said sure go head.I dove face first right between her toes.Her feet were so stinky,I couldnt believe how bad they smelled.I asked her is this the first time anybody has smelled your feet before?She said Yes on purpose,You can usually smell my feet across the room lol.She says her feet often stink and especially when she goes running,wear flats or uggs boots.Her feet are naturally sweaty and she just laughed as I told her how stinky her feet were.I told her that some foot fetish guys liked stinky feet and she said yea it makes sense.I got a bunch of video of her feet and she said she would love to do another shoot.

I will start uploading her clips tomorrrow and her interview will be up in a couple days.Be sure to Definitely check out these clips.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -  -
 -

[ March 22, 2012, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find! take that chance!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find! Love the larger feet.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Asian feet are rare. I was lucky enough to briefly have a set of Korean size 10s on my site, but they've since been removed for some personal reasons. But those size 11s... wow, talk about HOT!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice chick.....sexy feet!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bet she could give one hell of a fj with those things [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys
Her clips are coming up in a couple hrs.

Yea her feet are so huge in person.I had such a hard time keeping her feet in the frame.

I wanted a fj so bad from her.Maybe in the future lol.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for these shots ddash1985.....she's absolutely beautyful!!!!! Size 11......huh? I'll be her human carpet for life!!!!!
[Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]
I'll make sure I don't wear my armor......

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find, dash.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys
I will be adding 4 clips tonight.
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Asian feet, yum!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd pay top dollar to see that FJ! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks also for the description of how her feet smelled, too.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.
No problem aka

So far 10 of her clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links