Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Worship On Prime Time!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Worship On Prime Time!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey good people, I found this clip on YouTube today, and it's from a Spanish television show. It's seems that people in Spain are a lot more open to to being a little different than we are.

Since I'm Hispanic myself, I'll loosely interpret what's going on.

The girl tells the you guy, who I think is some kind of artist from Spain, that she hears he loves a certain part a woman's body, and in fact that he's a bit obsessed.

Not missing a beat, he tells her that yes, he loves female feet, an the he starts foreplay there, implying that he then moves North for more heated action.

She then decides to do a little bit of public teasing, presenting a very nice foot, which he comments has been lotioned, and she tells him that she has prepared for this interview, and you guys can follow the rest. The link is below
[Tongue]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d0_iahng60&feature=g-vrec&context=G289fc63RVAAAAAAAAAw

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the Tarantino interview on Trya Banks show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48a6ZS7jJQ0

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See guys, that shirt and haircut is the key ingredients in getting feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never saw the Tyra one til now. I prolly woulda picked the white chick on the end; but then again If I had QT's money, I woulda said," Shows over Tyra, those three are coming with me to my trailer NOW; and YOU too." LOL. Excellent post Adam; I liked how she just kept her foot on his lap the entire time while they just chatted along!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes that video was hot! Go Spain! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first clip was nice,liked the way she laughed at 1:12 when he was kissing her foot that was hot.Wish he got down on his knees & sucked on her toes like the Carrie Ann Mos vid [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did some research on the girl, and she's an actress from Spain named Marta Torné. I also found some pics of her in the net that show her feet.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just awesome!! and way to go Tyra!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I just watched the Tyra clips, and it's very amusing. The winner of the contest is very pretty but I would have gone with the middle girl, 'cause she definitely had nice arches.

The White girl looks so familiar to me, maybe I know her?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links