Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of the Wife(New beach pic!) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pics of the Wife(New beach pic!)
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 2 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was uploading some pics to a photobucket account and forgot about these pics! Could very well be a repost by me but hey, never hurts to see some beautiful feet [Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
 -

[ May 21, 2012, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: bluetoelover ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. It doesn't hurt to see those sexy and gorgeous feet again, if indeed you have posted this pics before. Your wife has very sexy feet, and her soles are amazing. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has got some great soles!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So young, pretty and soft looking too! Bet you glaze them like a donut every night! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well I'm currently on the other side of the country for work for the next couple of months so by the time I get back to them it will look like a bukkake film :laughs:

You guys wouldn't believe how soft and smooth they are! Not to mention after a long day on her feet they have that perfect smell(if that makes sense, not a stinky pungent hurts the nose smell but not a cheesy smell either...more like a little bit of both)

Plus she can give an AMAZING FJ [Big Grin]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Here's a BEFORE the pedi shot! I'll post an after pic [Big Grin]
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic!!! [Cheers]

The kids throw that word around a lot these days and when that happens the word can tend to lose some of it's meaning. In this case the word fits as it was originally intended for a set of peds that are exceptionally gorgeous. Their Beauty extends well beyond the scope of what qualifies as simply pretty and attractive to something much greater than that. I went on a similar search myself and enjoyed many a beautiful foot but when I found the woman with a set of tootsies that extended beyond sexy and irresistable and into the epic catagory, with an entire bod and personality to match, I too married her. Hope the married life is treating you well. It must be makin' you a bit homesick though going through these pics. Where you at Fort Mac? Lots of money to be made out there but only trouble to spend it on. haha. Keep 'er under control bud, and I hope all is well on the West Coast.

[ April 24, 2012, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22m_footluvr
Member # 44372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22m_footluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, my... that's a nice pair. [Smile]

All the things I'd do to them... mmmm mmm mmmmm [Smile]

--------------------
All the feet you can give - give them to me

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
web
Board Regular
Member # 3100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for web   Email web       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the webbed toes. Please post more.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Your wife has lovely feet, and the rest of her looks cute too. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole shot of her unique toes made me go BOING!
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Yeah she is self conscious of her "web"..I don't think its a really noticeable thing, not to mention the grip she can give while giving a FJ is phenomenal! [Big Grin]
bluetoelover
unregistered

Here's a couple of more sole shots! [Big Grin] Keep the comments coming!
 -
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links