Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » finally some candids from work and school

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: finally some candids from work and school
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always travel with a camera in the car. I was in a car accident about 7 years ago and the guy I bumped into claimed that there was several thousands of dollars of damage. I then told my agent that I just so happened to have a camera and took pictures of this guy's car and mine. My agent was happy and I got out of a lot of fines.

So, while sitting in the car waiting for my son to get out of school, I always watch the other cars and the parking lot as it is filled with mom's in their cars, mostly in sandals and fliflops. I try to find a pair of feet worth taking a picture of. Here we go:
 -

I'm sorry that this isn't a better picture, but that is the best I could get. While there are plenty of women in their 30's and 40's, this grey haired woman was sporting these heeled sandals and nice reddish pink toes. She must have been in her 50's or 60's and been a grandmother but I couldn't help it. I saw her walking from 3 cars away and she smiled at me as she caught me staring at her feet.

I played dumb and acted like my phone took a picture when it wasn't supposed to, for this one. I made up an excuse about my son and then said that I was trying to get a picture on my phone to show but it took a picture instead. It was good, because when the flash went off, the subject, the cute sexy footed ebony girl at work, was looking the other way and so was the other worker. So, I am hoping I got it done without an issue. This is the girl I talk about so much. Sure there is a 25 year old who sits across from me and is always barefoot, but her little size 7's never see a drop of nail polish and I'm one of those guys who doesn't care for naked toes. I also see my wife's feet, I work with her, but sometimes there are other feet that look hot and this other worker has those feet.
 -

I'm sorry that the quality isn't good for the second pic, but I do plan on taking or sneaking a better picture soon. What I really want to do, is that this ebony girl has been spotted by friends at the local strip club playing with the girls. I need to magically show up at the strip club at the same time as this worker as she gets drinking with the strippers. Then perhaps get her a few drinks and taste those feet....

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links