Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » some candid and nice things to look at

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: some candid and nice things to look at
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the school year is over for my kids and it is sad, as I am a room-dad, because I can no longer see all the pretty mom feet. Everyday about 20 minutes before school lets out, all of the moms will wait in the area outside of his school and this is a great place for them all to chat, show off their sandals and new shoes and for me to sneak shots in.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Now, my favorite feet there, is an Asian woman with perfect feet. Probably like size 6 or 7 and she shows them off. I always wonder about the women who show them off and wonder if their husbands are into feet. These are her feet.

-
 -
 -

I have two short clips here:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RASy8YK7iEs
http://www.youtube.com/embed/F6fuH79D8z8

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, you know what else I love about summer? Everyone is showing their feet. These are candid's of my kid's doctor.
 -
I loved the arch she was showing off to me, so I slipped my phone down and snapped one.

Then, what about the mom's at the playground? This mom spent the first 20 minutes she was there, painting her toe nails and then showed them off.
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wooow those are great shots
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great work!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh i love the sneaky pics

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have indeed captured some amazing candid pics of some very lovely women and their sexy feet. I can indeed relate to your first set. My neighborhood is replete with MILF's and their hot sexy feet...schools, parks, grocery stores!

Everywhere you go you cannot help but see them especially here in the desert where flips, slides, sandals and any open toe heel/shoe is normal daily active wear.

Excellent captures and even more so, I like the backstory you gave behind them. Well done.

And the Dr candid...stunning, and bold!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links