Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Assortment of Pose Shots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Assortment of Pose Shots
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorite positions to enjoy with women...

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may pattern this, Tyler, no one will dispute! [Big Grin]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, the new avatar is hilarious and the "creeper" theme from the reaction of these women to your ...uh gentlemanly treatment of their feet just makes me laugh. Keep it up, I don't know if this bugs you but you are the comic relief and I enjoy these threads. [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Tyler, the new avatar is hilarious and the "creeper" theme from the reaction of these women to your ...uh gentlemanly treatment of their feet just makes me laugh. Keep it up, I don't know if this bugs you but you are the comic relief and I enjoy these threads. [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

LOL, I love it! Especially the fact that you're one of the few who truly "get" the avatar LOL [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dude, every time I see your stuff, I always have to laugh. The expressions on those girls' faces are just priceless.

[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky Tyler, delicious soles, smelly stinky?, flip flops?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler we were inspired today to spoof your awkward foot creeper attack. Do I have the eye's down right? [Laugh]

-  -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
lucky Tyler, delicious soles, smelly stinky?, flip flops?

Jessica had the best stinky toes and soles of all and Bailey had pink flip flops with toe prints that made me hard [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Tyler we were inspired today to spoof your awkward foot creeper attack. Do I have the eye's down right?

LD, I think you're getting it down pat. In a perfect world, she'd be even more freaked out (see my avatar) and your eyes are opened wide, but they should be exploding! You resemble a younger day Eric Holman (one of the founders from FM concepts, and also MAJOR pioneer creepy pervo).

The nostril flare in your 2nd pic is perfect because it indicates a nice hard sniff. Whenever in doubt, just imagine yourself as a 40 year old man who hasn't had sex in like 40 years and you will know the kind of face that a desperate foot fetish pervo (like myself) will use when he "finally" gets some hot feet!

Keep up the great work and let's see if we can vicariously reflect other peoples' realities [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Whenever in doubt, just imagine yourself as a 40 year old man who hasn't had sex in like 40 years and you will know the kind of face that a desperate foot fetish pervo (like myself) will use when he "finally" gets some hot feet!

Keep up the great work and let's see if we can vicariously reflect other peoples' realities [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

Imagine myself as a 40 year old man? [Laugh] That was so 4 years ago for me! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tyler we were inspired today to spoof your awkward foot creeper attack. Do I have the eye's down right? [Laugh]

-  -

This is funny as hell. LMAO!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that was hilarious! Thanks for brightening my day [Smile]

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links