Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naomi 23y/o Size 11 Feet-Updated-

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Naomi 23y/o Size 11 Feet-Updated-
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Naomi
Size 11 Wide Feet
23 years old
Mixed
Creole,Native American and Dominican

1 of my new Favorite models.

I contacted Naomi to do a shoot last week and she was happy and excited to do it.This was the first time that she had every done anything like this and she loved her feet.I asked her to send a few pictures of her feet and she did about a day later.Now,I knew she wore a size 11 but I wasn't expecting her feet to be so fucking INCREDIBLE!!!!....The first few pictures weren't good quality but you could see that she had some the widest,thickest,meatiest wrinkled soles.I sent her a text to send a few more upclose pictures to my phone.She did and I couldn't believe how amazing her feet were.These are not your ordinary feet and I had never seen big wide chunky soles like this before.

I knew I had to get her over here ASAP!!!....

Just from the cellphone pictures,these were some of my favorite feet that I had seen.I was so excited to see her in person and when she arrived I couldn't stop staring at her feet.She was 6 feet tall and had on gladiator sandals and some of the longest prettiest toes.They were Hot pink and just screaming at me lol.I was instantly excited and hadn't even seen her soles yet.

We got ready and she propped her big size 11 Wide soles on the couch.It was crazy to see how wide and super wrinkly her soles were.She has those deep thick wrinkled soles that I just love.Her feet were insanely huge in person even tho she was tall and they commanded your attention.I had to really focus so that I wouldn't be rock hard the whole shoot.I usually dont get excited during shoots but I couldn't help it.Not only are her feet perfect,she knows how to move them also.I think she is the best at rubbing her soles together and moving her feet with her ankles are crossed.I could watch her rub her feet all day and she has a great toe spread and flexible feet as well.

She was super cool and we got along very well.It felt like we had known each other for years lol.I told her about me having a foot fetish and answered alot of her questions.She was very curious about it and most of it was new to her.She also told me that her mom wears a size 12 wide and her sister wears an 11 wide.

These are some of my new favorite clips and I know you guys are going to love them.I guarantee that these are some of the best clips on my clipstore.

I will be adding her clips tonight.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Thanks

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ May 26, 2012, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl and feet! I like how her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe, very unique and sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible wrinkles!!!!! And soft smooth soles!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] love them wrinkles!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See this is exactly what I'm talking about! Thank u ddash! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love'em!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys

5 of her clips are up already.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

So far 7 clips are up.
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy from head to toe.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks

9 clips are up so far.I just added 1 of my favorite videos.It is clip number 9

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Just added her Interview and the last of her clips.

Make sure to check them out.

Thanks

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

calikush2012
Member # 44890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calikush2012   Email calikush2012   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi has some of the sexiest feet on your site. Please Please Please do more sessions with her.

The feet of color (black,latina,indian, etc) are the best!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links