Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New friend, seriously GORGEOUS FEET!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New friend, seriously GORGEOUS FEET!
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a new friend recently and she's available for me to play with her feet. She's quite cute, herself, but I have to say that her feet are top-notch cute!

Her toes are splendidly shaped. Her soles are what I consider 99.9% perfect. No more need be said. Here are the prime pictures I took recently on two different occasions.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Now these are from the second time we hung out. She was a bit more comfortable with me and what I like to do. [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Here's where they get reallygood. [Mmm]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Here are a few more. And soon, there's a possibility of footjob pictures. (I'm not promising that, but it's possible.) [Wink]

-

-

-

-

Oh, and I gave her a pedicure. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

-

I sometimes get that same possessed look in my eyes when I have a pair of pretty feet in my mouth. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky guy! aroma smells stink?nice feet girl
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Well, on our first meeting, her feet were a little dirty but all I did was take pictures and didn't get to sniff them. On our second (most recent) meeting, I did rub and lick/suck them but she had recently showered, so lamentably they were not aromatic. Also, she had them lotioned them, so they were a little bitter-tasting.

I'm going to make sure to ask her not to do that from here on out. I'm going to bring coconut oil for rubbing so that there is no question of edibility. [Wink]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit rough, but no doubt doable.
Those kind have a great potential to produce heavenly skank.

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Yes, a bit rough, it's true.
You want to know the funny thing, though? When I was young I couldn't stand the sight of a girl's feet if they weren't pristine and unblemished; but now, that actually kinda bores me and I like there to be some chewy callus and a bit of roughness here and there. In the last few years, that has added to the appeal of the sexiness of a girl's feet, for me. That's not to say that baby-soft and smooth don't still do it for me. But I'm very glad that somehow my tastes got expanded! [Mmm]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links