Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girl modeling shoes at work. A few worship pics as well. Nice long toes size 9. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My girl modeling shoes at work. A few worship pics as well. Nice long toes size 9.
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl never wears high heels but I've been buggin her about it and she got her girlfriend from work who is a shoe fanatic so let her borrow a few pairs. She was modeling them and sending me pics all day. By the time she got to my house it was time for some modeling, worshipping and a foot job. Here are a few pics. They smelled a lot too. Apparently she actually wore flats to work in ALL DAMN DAY.

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow her feet are incredible! Nice and thin, just the way I like them [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These rock! hope to see more!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has such sexy feet and sexy long toes!! Love her pedicure, looks so hot on her sexy nails!! TOERIFFIC!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovinLongToes
Board Regular
Member # 44805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovinLongToes   Author's Homepage   Email LovinLongToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!!

--------------------
Lovin those sexy Long Toes!!

<-- Monika Maple

Twitter - @LovinLongToes

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you had some fun with those, congrats!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit those feet are killer!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet. Amazing pedi. Love her tan marks too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet. Amazing pedi. Love her tan marks too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely needs to wear shoes like this more often. gorgeous feet need to be displayed in sexy shoes. Her's are stunning.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin' damn good!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE her very sexy legs and gorgeous long slim feet! PLEASE post more of her! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heels FTW! lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links