Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala out of town for a week and... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala out of town for a week and...
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weather where she was at wrecked havoc on her feet. She was in Colorado for her other job and I kept getting updates all week long of the damage and hearing her go on about feeling so sorry for herself. So, she gets back into town and has been sending me up to the minute pics she's taking with her phone of her new french pedicure and manicure at the salon. She got the "DELUXE" job, so the little guy working on her feet probably had to use the industrial grade stuff to fix her up.
Anyway, here's a few that she sent from her trip...

Oh yeah, she added more toe rings.
 -

She was going to let her nails grow out and then she chipped the big toe nail...

-

New sandals she picked up in town.

-

And the one she will kick my ass for posting here. However she sent it! Heels cracked, soles dry, etc. However, I know some guys die for a little abused feet so enjoy. She said she slathered them in vaseline and nothing would help. I already know what everyone is going to say that they should be slathered in so go ahead and get it out already...

-

Back home and in the salon with the nail tech focused on his job. Wonder if he pitched a tent while working on Lala's feet?

-

In her car feet out the window to show them off to anyone walking by.

-

Dash feet

-

Pretty hands and feet!

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for updating us on miss Lala. I like the new sandals!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the pedi and the sandals, but I like the "rough" shot the best.

[Drool]

P.S. I'd really like to be a nail tech., but it would break my heart to have to wash away perfectly good foot skank before I even started to handle the feet.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome play by play LD! Tell her keep em coming!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection at it's best [Smile]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, nut butter really is the only thing to help dry cracked feet! [Smile] And yes I'd give you some. I'm just that awesome [Cool]

Great pics! Thanks for the update LD! [Cheers]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in town, feet fixed up nicely, and back to shennanigans. A couple of unedited teasers from a night shoot around a softball game going on in the background. It was important to see if that guy did a decent job with his pedicure skills. Seems that I can give him a [Thumbs Up]

-  -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the red toenails with sandals. then the french. ooooooo. The last post awesome sports in the background hot lala in the foreground. How many members would love to be in ledaemon position. Me.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Lala, nut butter really is the only thing to help dry cracked feet! [Smile] And yes I'd give you some. I'm just that awesome [Cool]

Thanks for the advice BTL, I will have to keep that in mind! I'll see what I can do to arrange a "buttering" since you're so far away! [Cry]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:

Thanks for the advice BTL, I will have to keep that in mind! I'll see what I can do to arrange a "buttering" since you're so far away! [Cry]
 -

Did someone as for "Nut Butter?"

--------------------

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look amazing with a french pedi!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaaaaahhh.... My Lala fix.... Thanks guys [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:

-

Did someone as for "Nut Butter?"

I don't know who this "Justin" is but he has one helluva business plan. If only I could have thought to peddle my baby batter as butter... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" If only I could have thought to peddle my baby batter as butter... "

Great line. baby batter. lmao

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links