Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » So my girlfriend and I...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So my girlfriend and I...
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are thinking of making some custom pics and videos. Let us hear what you would like to see these feet do!

http://imgur.com/a/EY3En

Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice keep posting
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great toes my friend!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are keepers!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow these feet are sexy. Love the black tips.., My fav

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great looking feet right here! I'm especially digging her blue nail polish!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Positively stunning feet, especially with that blue polish!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+ 1

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GReat When are you posting more?
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great debut, I like her feet!
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be posting more here soon enough. We're timing some things out right now. I've had a few requests of dirty feet, so I'm going to try and get some authentic pictures of her feet dirty. Afterwards she will be getting a pedicure. Right now this is all just for fun, but we've received quite a few views on that imgur page. Until we can work up some videos and pictures it's going to be all free, and all for you guys, so I have a couple of questions for you

What kind of nail polish do you guys think?
What else would you like to see her feet do?

We are taking any and all requests right now. Feel free to post it here, or pm me and My girlfriend and I would be happy to do something for you.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links