Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brittany M - NEW Philly Girl - Size 9 Feet, Soles, Tops, Wrinkled Soles, Sneakers....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brittany M - NEW Philly Girl - Size 9 Feet, Soles, Tops, Wrinkled Soles, Sneakers....
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is new local Philly Model, Brittany M! She has amazing size 9 feet - super wrinkled soles, and very high arches. She starts out by wearing sneakers without socks and she makes her feet nice and sweaty!

She also works the Feet of Philly Parties!

You'll see a solo foot tease and foot worship in several positions. First up is her solo foot tease, now up at:

www.feetofphilly.com

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta go to Philly ASAP! [Smile] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tty55
Board Regular
Member # 44596

Icon 2 posted      Profile for tty55   Email tty55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet I would love to lick and caress those soles then fondle your feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
bastianjj75@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tty55
Board Regular
Member # 44596

Icon 2 posted      Profile for tty55   Email tty55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet I would love to lick and caress those soles then fondle your feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
bastianjj75@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links