Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala and Nettie Barefoot Food Crush

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala and Nettie Barefoot Food Crush
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What better way to celebrate the Forth of July than having two pretty girls squish red, white and blue cupcakes with their bare feet. We did are setup at a parking lot near an apartment complex where a few onlookers started gathering as we were setting up. I had brought over some real beer (Guinness) as Lala usually has her urine colored water (Pabst) in her fridge. Nettie needed to have a Guinness right away to get her ready for this.

Well, the girls did the crushing of the cupcakes with their bare feet individually and teamed up. Their feet became a nasty mess of icing and cake that had to be cleaned up. And just how you ask? Well, Lala had a few of my wonderful Guinness beers herself and proceeded to test the cupcakes on Nettie's toes. Following that Lala then sampled it on her own. By this time in the far distance I heard some cheering going on at that apartment complex.

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ July 05, 2012, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm waiting your new pics :-)
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Full 7 minute clip is at the store.

-  -  -

[ July 05, 2012, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Wocka Wocka Bondo! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on my next life i will be a cake [Smile]
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics have me standing at attention.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to lick the cake off their feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least two foot related things I haven't tried...

1) having two or more women's feet to worship at once

2) eating crushed food from a woman's foot

Would love to have satified both of the above with Lala & Nettie!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! Love the Cupcake crush, I'd be a diabetic in no time if I had those tasty little lala family delacassies at my disposal!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set from two pretty ladies! [Big Grin]
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links