Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally some new pictures of my girlfriend's amazing feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Finally some new pictures of my girlfriend's amazing feet
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman10   Email superman10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -

She said, "they want pictures of my soles!"

Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I'm like, "FuCk Yeah!" lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My what pretty toes she have. Very nice shapely feet.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow---you aint kidding. She has beautiful toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very sexy!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother, her feet are so exquisite. Very elegant and beautiful. thank you for sharing.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluver2
Member # 26448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluver2   Email Footluver2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice... oh, what I could do to those feet!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] oh yeah

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful with the french tips. Great arches too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvhosedfeet
Banned
Member # 41480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvhosedfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got any showing pantyhose soles and painted toenails thru the sheer tan hose? Maybe even side shot to see how her high arch is separated from the hose, mmmmm
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet. Love her toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're great. I'd love to see a toe spread [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman10   Email superman10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's loving the feedback. She's looking for a list of requests
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur gf has sexy toez. need to more may strappy heels.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links