Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally some new pictures of my girlfriend's amazing feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Finally some new pictures of my girlfriend's amazing feet
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see her really scrunch her soles while they are wet or oiled up !!
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman10   Email superman10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
I'd love to see her really scrunch her soles while they are wet or oiled up !!

We can do that
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solediver:
That last pic did it for me [Big Grin] good Lord that was hot

Agree! And very sexy toes! Love em...
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman10   Email superman10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
quote:
Originally posted by Solediver:
That last pic did it for me [Big Grin] good Lord that was hot

Agree! And very sexy toes! Love em...
I figured you'd like that
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
endofox77
Board Regular
Member # 27430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for endofox77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus these are the most amazing feet I have ever seen
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Here is a link to her tumblr: http://missprettyfoot.tumblr.com/
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful toes and soft soles, relaxing on the bed just waiting to be pounced on the the KissMonster.

Here is a partial list of my requests

Strappy heels
dangling sandals
footie socks
anklets
toes rings
pedicure
toes
soles
arches
more
more
more

That will keep u busy for a few days [Mmm]

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well shaped feet like that and size 9?! Just great!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC FEET! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I would LOVE to see so much more of her! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started my day off with a bang!!! TY!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Here are some more

-  -  - <br />
 -  -  - <br />
 -  -

superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

-  -  - <br />
 -

Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mm such soft looking feet [Smile] and they look great in stockings!

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh gosh completely loved these last updates.

The peep toes and the high arch test with the palm of her hand are outstanding!

Thanks for sharing! You are another lucky guy!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Thanks guys. Just add requests and we'll try to make them happen.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links