Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally some new pictures of my girlfriend's amazing feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Finally some new pictures of my girlfriend's amazing feet
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so here goes a request:
A pic like my avatar with soles facing the camera, ankles crossed and toes flexed back. This highlights her high arches to another level ;-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman10   Email superman10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Ok so here goes a request:
A pic like my avatar with soles facing the camera, ankles crossed and toes flexed back. This highlights her high arches to another level ;-)

That should be easy
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that was pretty much what I was hoping for....SWEEEEET [Hump]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look out, girlfriend knows she hot, and now she wants to catch Wu's forum on fire! I love the posts 08-06 with the polish almost bubblegum colored. The pump dangling shots are hypnotic, makes a hopeless romantic want to borrow those lucky shoes for an hour [Smile] The shots looking down at her long legs are great. How about a couple shots of her soft, wrinkled, perfect soles resting upon the sofa? That's a pose I haven't seen yet. Thanks for the great shares, superman10 and sweet gf!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super classy feet
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe some POV shots, with her bare sole looking like it is about to step on our faces! Gradually getting closer and closer! I LOVE THAT! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superman10   Email superman10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully these photos will help you guys get through the holidays.<br>
<br>
<br>
 -  -  - <br>
 -  -  - <br>
 -

Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, I don't suppose you don't any cum shot ones do you? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are actually perfect the arch, toes, soles and the colouring would be a dream to worship them

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Those NEW pictures made me so rock hard. Her toes and soles are FANTASTIC! SO SEXY! SO PRETTY! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy toes. I love then awesome..
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The toes are spread just asking for my tongue to give them a lick

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
They are actually perfect the arch, toes, soles and the colouring would be a dream to worship them

Dreams come true every now and then lol
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible feet ! Love her soles !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superman10
Board Regular
Member # 43882

quote:
Originally posted by tofootguy:
Incredible feet ! Love her soles !

I'll let her know. I'll add more too
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links