Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Owch! Nicole's feet hurt!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Owch! Nicole's feet hurt!
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went out for a drive and ended up having to walk a few blocks to get some motor oil, and the flip flops my girl was wearing were starting to cut through her poor feet [Cry] So we stopped by a store and picked up some bandaids for her to use to help. We asked Tony Stark and even Captain America, but as it turns out, the only way to cure her sad little feet were to give them a little extra attention when we got back home ;D
How would you help her feel better?

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I've got the treatment for that. First, cover her feet with kisses, all over her tops and ankles. Next, suck on each one of those cute toes. Then gently bite the tips of each toe. Finally, lick her soles from heel to toe tips.

Well, it makes ME feel better.

Loving what you all are doing. Thanks!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the nail color!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links