Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Wife (updated 8-1, moved new to first post)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Wife (updated 8-1, moved new to first post)
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few out if a huge collection I have taken over the year.

The Wife

The Wife 2

The Wife 3

Hope you like.

[ August 01, 2012, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: footmirer ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wife Fucking Rocks. Thanks!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hyp, I sure agree. I will post more tomorrow.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been a fan of your wife's feet for some time now. love those soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What gorgeous and sexy feet. Could you tell us more about her, her hair color, age, height, weight, shoe size, and would she like to dominate you, other men, women, with her beautiful feet? THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

What can I tell you about her? Well, She has brown hair, age and weight I would imagine she would want to keep that to herself, lol. She wears either a 7 or 8 shoe depending on the type. She is pretty passive, loves foot rubs and giving footjobs. I can't complain.

I added a second link...

The Wife 2

Let her know what you think.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a sexy pair of feet, i'd suck and fuck her feet for days. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Your wife's toes and soles are spectacular! I really dig her toes when they are painted esp.! Is she reading these responses?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
what a sexy pair of feet, i'd suck and fuck her feet for days. thanks.

Oh, and I do. Lol. Thank you.
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
WOW! Your wife's toes and soles are spectacular! I really dig her toes when they are painted esp.! Is she reading these responses?

I am showing them to her. She finds a lot of these posts flattering. That's what keeps her posting. Thanks for that.
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she interested in doing pics with me again?😉. Great pics you too!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

She said, "absolutely!". Verbatim.
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Added album 3. I will just update the first post going forward. Thanks for the great comments as well.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links