Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala part 2 of her garden trip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala part 2 of her garden trip
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I shared a few shots from our visit to the Japanese Gardens and that same day we went across the way to the Botanical Gardens after the other one closed. Lala got down and dirty at one point after we agreed she needed to walk out into the mud right off the path we were walking on. This set is up at the image store with 83 pics in the set and is also going to be on the lalafeet.com member site!

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's for you Kwicksand!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What she does in the name of art! [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Look at that dirty sole shot! LeDaemon...did you dare??? [Mmm]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
 -

Honestly. How awesome must LeDaemon's life be? He gets to have sex with Lala's feet. That awesome. [Laugh]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Aw, hell no! I don't mind feet a bit dusty from walking around a bit, but down in the muddy swampy water... AUUUGH!!! [Laugh]

After we got back home and she scrubbed 'em down then I dared! [Mmm]

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Aw, hell no! I don't mind feet a bit dusty from walking around a bit, but down in the muddy swampy water... AUUUGH!!! [Laugh]

After we got back home and she scrubbed 'em down then I dared! [Mmm]

[Laugh] Pussy. Just Kiddin'. I'm the same way there's enjoyable dusty sort of dirt where you can sort of impress yourself by making em shine with a nice tounge bath but then there's simply going too far where the enjoyment is replaced with over the top dirt levels. However that being said, I do believe that if Lala wanted them licked clean she would be persuasive enough to have me licking that sexy sole clean like there was no tomorrow. It'd be a fair bit past what I'd consider my preference but somehow I think all she'd really need to do is say the word.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
quote:
 -

Honestly. How awesome must LeDaemon's life be? He gets to have sex with Lala's feet. That awesome. [Laugh]
Haha, I totally agree. Great photo, lovely feet, amazing girl.
I envy him! [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Ok, we went out today and did a quick shoot since we were pressed for time and her feet got DIRTY as hell from the location. We were on some railroad tracks, lonely ranch road, an underpass covered in graffiti, etc. Well end of the shoot we were at the top of the underpass and I did my duty and tongue cleaned the soles of her feet which were grey. Anyway Lala shot pics of me in cleaning mode as well. Will be sharing some of those shots in an upcoming update.

--------------------

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sole shot!! Looks like Lala had some fun [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great picture with the butterfly. Its not always about feet.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
great picture with the butterfly. Its not always about feet.

Absolutely! That's why silly stuff like this from yesterday happens! [Laugh]

-

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second pic is giving me a special feeling.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links