Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Crystal and Taylor-Size 7.5 and Size 8 Feet(Updated)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crystal and Taylor-Size 7.5 and Size 8 Feet(Updated)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Crystal
Korean
Size 8 Feet

Meet Taylor
Size 7.5 Feet

So my buddy crystal was in town for an event and we set up a shoot.She brought her friend taylor with her as well.I asked to see a few pics of taylor feet and decided to shoot with her also.So I met them at the hotel and I got started with Taylor first.She was kinda nervous because this was the first time she had ever did a shoot like this.

Taylor was not only gorgeous but had one of the best asses that I had seen on a white women.She takes care of her body and loves working out and it shows.She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and I couldn't help but stare at her thighs and ass the whole shoot.She loves the attention her ass gets and likes showing it off.Her feet looked even more amazing in person.She had been wearing heels all day so her feet were slightly dirty.Her feet had the most perfect shape to them and her soles were super wrinkly.She had long toes and her feet were really flexible.First thing I did was ask to smell them lol.

Sad to say they didn't stink because she had just put on lotion lol.I still made to sure to smell them multiple times and she got a kick out it of it.I told her that I love women with smelly feet and she mentioned how her feet smelled after working out.She was kinda shocked that I preferred that and I hope to get a chance to smell them again 1 day.She was a natural at moving her feet and I couldn't believe how great her feet were.The shape and wrinkles had me excited all night and even now at the thought of them.

As were shooting they were drinking wine.I mentioned how I had never tried wine before.So they were shocked and made me drink some.They let me try some red wine and I hated it.So I tried the white wine and I really enjoyed it.I started shooting some videos with Crystal and we kept drinking even more.I really love crystal feet as well.Try are a nice size 8 and her soles are really soft and wrinkly.Crystal has a really nice toe spread and those feet that just get your attention.I love Asian women and she also has a great complexion,amazing body and insanely hot.At the end of the night her feet were nice and stinky.It was addicting and had me going crazy.She has perfect foot movement and I love her tiny wrinkles in her soles.Her feet just have the perfect look and color.I shot with Crystal last year and have 9 of her clips already on my clipstore.We instantly ran out of 2 bottles of wine and had a strong buzzed at that point.I bought us another bottle of wine and we drank that also.After that bottle we were kinda drunk and stopped shooting to having a good time relaxing in the hotel lobby lol.Everybody regretted drinking so much and I felt like shit the next day.

It was a really fun night and sad to say I didn't get to take any pictures with my DSLR camera.I was able to get a few pictures with my camcorder and get over 20 amazing videos with them.I know you guys will love Taylor and Crystal's videos.I cant even tell you how much I watch these videos for more personal use.I also made sure to get a couple videos with them together.

I will start adding their videos tonight.Please make sure to check them out and the other 2000 videos on my clipstore.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Thanks
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ August 14, 2012, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah! Talk about sexy!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent my good man.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

I added a video of Taylor already.More coming today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

9 clips up so far

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More Taylor and Crystal
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great POV shots!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Sold with this post ddash!!! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

I am adding crystals clips right now.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work.... love them!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links