Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » former WWE diva Terri Runnels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: former WWE diva Terri Runnels
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys

Saw that Terri did a new photoshoot for her website last night on TheTerriRunnels.com

Came across 3 pics that showed her feet....yum [Tongue]

-
 -
 -

All the photoshoot pics are located in the "Photos" section of her website & she said there will be more pictures coming up. Terri & the divas of the 90s/early 2000s > alot of current WWE women in my opinion

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's still fine as hell.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
She's still fine as hell.

I agree [Smile] She has a special DVD deal going on there thats cool too
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said in an interview once that she considered well groomed, clean feet important. Not sure if she meant for herself, people she finds attractive, or both.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

She's a hottie for sure [Smile]
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Hey- someone told me that Terri is now doing custom pics too- thinking maybe someone out there would be interested in getting pics of her feet? if you'd like to look into getting them- PM me & I can give you info
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links