Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A pretty blonde in the pose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A pretty blonde in the pose
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this goodlooking blonde laying on the grass with her husband, her beautiful feet playfully dangling in the air.
[Drool]

So I sat down to shoot some vid. I took out the camera, put her and her feet in the viewfinder, pressed record, and two seconds later some guys came and sat right in between me and the blonde and her husband. In fact you can even see the beginning of the shadow of their intrusion on the image in the last cap! [Laugh]

Anyway, too beautiful a sight not to share, even though no viable vid resulted ....

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the sequence of her expression it's almost as if she was on to you too. haha. Good stuff.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That find is absolutely ridiculous...I would have creamed in my pants. She is so fuckin hot...my BBC thanks you for posting this on Bruh.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait, you were filming her without her permission? you are giving foot fetishists that stalker/creep persona that they've worked so hard to overcome.
and I'm positive that's illegal. Just saying. SMDH.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not the cutest girl i've seen but she looks like she has really soft feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would've came form behind and "Whack" "whack" on her sexy soles! Lol [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links