Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Worship Scene?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Worship Scene?
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what video this screenshot is from? I remember watching it a few years ago but I can't find it anywhere. The video is about a guy who sniffs his girlfriend's shoes after she leaves the room. She catches him sniffing her shoes and forces him to worship her socked feet. If anyone has it please let me know
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i know which video you are referring to,the guy is behind the camera,he uses the camera to nod his head when answering yes or no to her.It was up at YouTube.He also has a couple of others at Youtube that are similar.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the image I want to post on a flash drive but I don't know how to post it, if anyone could help me that would be great
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Actually never mind I was able to post the image on another forum and I put the link so you can see it

Mousepad Forums

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm, I know the guy is featured on the site "Goddess' Footboy" and this will probably be on their c4s site.

That's about all I could tell you.

Oh and as for posting images on the forum:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=000003

You need to find an image hosting site and link it onto Wu's.

Photobucket, Imagebam, Flikr...those sorts of sites.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links