Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *New Jasmine Mendez Shots*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *New Jasmine Mendez Shots*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you Jasmine fans, here's some nice ones from a real hot afternoon where her feet were baking in those heels...size 11 soles to die for!

-

-

-

[Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18343 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a sucker for greeen toe nails. Wow, she is beautiful
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness! Just look at her wrinkles on that sole! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Face plant right into those soles!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 11...NICE!

I'm with Catan...I'd love to bury my face right in those soles

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jackpot! She's my new fav next to Tessa!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone, yeah Tessa is a Spaniard actually. Both girls are wonderful to hang out with as well as shoot. Makes it alot easier when you know them on a personal level..unlike shooting random unknowing females who you never met before.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18343 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10504 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS GIRL IS FINE.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I bet you slept great the night before knowing that you would meet up with Jasmine to do that shoot. And the weather cooperated with you. Yes, it was in incredible hot afternoon, but shooting with her made withstanding that heat all the more bearable. All in all, a great day to shoot photos of nice ladies. Keep up with your fantastic work.

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
yeah Tessa is a Spaniard actually.

[Thud]

You've got to be kidding. If not, then you've struck more gold than those pioneers did when they headed out west way back when. Don't let go of Tessa.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I bet you slept great the night before knowing that you would meet up with Jasmine to do that shoot
Actually she sometimes pops into town and wants to borrow parking at my place when we're both down in L.A. at the same time to visit the local attractions and texts me like 5 mins away like "Hey I'll be at your place in 5 mins come outside" lol...this particular time was one of those non planned things. [Wink]

And I don't plan to let Tessa go, but she is very much a free spirit so who knows with those types!
[Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful face and sexy feet!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow---great to see Jasmine return.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links