Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute little toe wiggler (soles)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute little toe wiggler (soles)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip -- click my link below to go to the store. This big gaggle of 20-something yuppies hung out on the Sheep Meadow one Sunday morning, sunning themselves and relaxing. The cutest of the bunch was a cute little brunette with a very happening figure and her bare feet in the cross-ankle pose, her soles soft and beautiful, her toes tapered despite the small size of her feet. Eventually she must have realized it was the bottoms of her bare feet I was after, and she actually seems to pretty clearly tell her friends that and they all laughed and she then kept her feet down for a long time, and began to wiggle her toes in an incredibly delightful way! It was that was that she actually seemed to be rubbing them against each other, as if her toes were sensitive and it felt really good to rub them together. You can see throughout the segment that she is peeking down at me, and at one point she even says to the friend to her left, "he's still taping." Then they both laugh! This girl was such a beauty, tiny and exquisite like a gem.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look like the softest silk [Smile]
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links