Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Zoe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zoe
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu added some photos of Zoe to his contribution gallery today. Thanks, Wu!
[Thumbs Up]

The contribution pics are here ==> http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/zoe.html

You can see more of Zoe on my website ==> Toes-in-Action

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAL HAL HAL!!! All praise our friend from Deutschland! He needs to stop being such a stranger and get back on the forum more often. Especially with these lovely ladies that model for him.

[Wu]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ok, I'll try to visit her more regularly [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude good set. She was one of your first models on the site wasn't she?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal!

Your models never fail to please!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. She looks like she's have a ton of fun shooting too. I love that in a set.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Dude good set. She was one of your first models on the site wasn't she?

You're right -- she's been with Toes-in-Action since 2003.

--------------------

mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember her when i had the site...i love her toe poses..yummy feet

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links