Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » series of really, really wrinkled soles and wide toespreading

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: series of really, really wrinkled soles and wide toespreading
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpbfc   Author's Homepage   Email jpbfc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be rude - the pics are taken from a videoclip and that's why they are a bit blurry now and then. Couldn't keep my hands calm by the view of these cute feet.

BTW - the clip is available at our clips4sale shop and a preview on youtube - click here for youtube-clip

Sorry, that the clips are so wide, hope you can view them nevertheless.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jpbfc   Author's Homepage   Email jpbfc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

-

-

-

-

-

-

jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

-

-

-

-

-

jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

Hope you like those pics - it's always fun to work with this girl, as she is able to move nearly every toe separately. And she has fun in doing this.
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would pay just to meet this girl and see her feet move in person

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. I am planning a shoot that involves taking still shots from video. I just wish I could afford this for the project:

http://www.red.com/products/scarlet

Maybe one day... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poison...one of the greatest foot models ever
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing. 10 out of 10!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are wonderful pics. The girl is hot, her soles are awesome, and the wrinkles are unreal. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jpbfc
Board Regular
Member # 7144

thanks for your compliments, I'll forward them to Poison
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked these! Cute girl too.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links