Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
This is how you use a human carpet, Meggerz. You can step anywhere you want on him, and no matter how hard your high heels dig into him, he stays put under your perfect feet and powerful legs.
This carpet even compliments us on our stylish, sexy, expensive stilettos as they crush his ribs and abuse his flesh. Yes, you can step on the dick, legs, even hands, and he'll graciously say "thank You" as he sucks on your stiletto heel with your full weight on his body.

-
Isn't this that loser from math class? Yeah, he stares at our feet and follows us around like a fucking loser.
Why would he think we want anything to do with him? Well, we've got him figured out: he has an inescapable foot fetish, and he jerks off to our feet every day after school!
Well, we wouldn't want the entire school knowing you're a perverted FREAK, would we? No, we couldn't let that happen.
I'll bet we can make sure that doesn't happen... for a price. Don't believe us? Well surprise: We are filming this little conversation, and getting you on video sniffing our feet, licking our soles, cho.king on our toes, all while you're tied with a leash like a foot-sucking slave. What if all the boys at school found out? They'd never let you hear the end of it and would humiliate you every single day! If you do whatever we say, for the rest of your high school career....and beyond... we will keep your little secret a secret. Mmm-k?

Featuring Jolene the Valkyrie

-
Happy Halloween, bitches!

I'm going to foot-fuck this pumpkin, remove its guts, and smash the insides all over the floor with My feet.
Watch and listen to it squish between My toes as I wiggle them and press them against the hard, cold floor. See the seeds seep out and try to squirm away. Look at how the innards glisten against My wrinkled, smooth soles. Listen to Me tantalize you with My voice and drool as I tease you with My ass and breasts in this teeny tiny bikini.
This is the SEXIEST way to smash pumpkins, hands-down.

-
My perfect soles are covered in black dirt, and I want them WHITE again! Look, they're almost as black as the slave licking them clean.
I make sure this bitch doesn't miss a spot, with Meggerz to assist in bossing the little foot-sucker around. When We're not ordering the slave to clean My dirty, muddy soles, We make it lick the bottoms of Meggerz' worn, sexy platform black high heels.
Make My soles white again, and make the tongue inside that bitch mouth black as night from the FILTH on the bottoms of My wrinkly feet.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complete Excellence, Beautiful and Devine.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok my turn! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah would own me and I'd thank her for it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

My piercingly hot friend Princess Lyne has very large feet, and they look even larger when compared side-by-side with My tiny little feet! Hers are a size 10, and Mine are a size 6!
Watch Us flex them, stretch them, wiggle them, and dangle them in front of your face, teasing you with size comparisons and foot-touching. We place our soles against each other, and I even joke that My entire foot can fit in the hole created when She arches Her feet together - Her feet can eat My feet!
These are the two perfect examples of small and big feet. We're showing off the cream of the crop at either side of the spectrum, and the comparison makes each size look even smaller or bigger than they do alone.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Officer Diavola has found an errant masturbator in the lobby! He's just lounging, with a -eating grin on his face, stroking his meat like he's not in a public place. This is completely unacceptable.
Diavola calls dispatch and says "no, I don't need backup - I've got this." Then, she begins her punishment on this criminal in a way he will never forget. "Want to jerk it in on MY watch? I think not!" She lands blow after blow onto his balls with her blue suede stiletto boots, crushing his testicles and ruining his afternoon wank.
She grinds her heels and toes into the lump between his legs, making his ball bag swell up and turn pink. She hits him standing up, from behind, on the floor, and she doesn't relent even as he begs and begins to realize that this is not going to end up pleasurably.
She's going to make him put up his hands in surrender, one way or another, because no one fucks around on HER watch as security officer.

Featuring Bryan Balldacious

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Lindsey Leigh and I have 20 perfect toes. If you want to kiss them, you will PAY for each and every one.

Now you have a point-of-view experience of what it's like to earn this privilege. No, you're still not worthy, but you will feel the erotic ache in your wallet by the time We've finished using you and manipulating your foot fetish.
For each toe kissed, you will hand us cash money. When you run out of cash, you will hand over all of your credit cards. We want to hear an echo in your wallet when We're finished working you over. Each toe, one by one, you will kiss and pay.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit! I gotta get that ballbusting clip. Sarah and those boots are a match made in heaven. I would love to find myself in a sequal to that one. Awesome stuff!

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-

Custom:

Miss Sarah caught this foot fan following her home when she's back from dancing after a whole day's heavy office work.Sarah leads him into her room to the sofa and going to punish him.

She calls foot fan to kneel down and get ready for her foot scent specially for him. She takes off her sexy highheels and point her filthy sweaty stocking feet to foot fan. She SMILES with waving and stroking her feet,rubbing her smelly toes on his nose and trying to smother and grip his nose in between. (No comments as you are just the top1 best goddess to perform this over the world,my Sarah)

Under Sarah's sweaty feet and sexy teasing words, foot boy quickly gets hard-on. Sarah calls him to take off the pants and see his erection. She lets him sniff harder and inhale all the stinky aroma from her feet.at the same time, foot boy can't help but begin to stroke his dick.

Sarah stops him from having a quick release. She wants him to keep sniffing and imagine her foot power.

Then Sarah decides to peel off her nylon stockings and let him feel her real foot sweat. She finds out her smelly stocking toepiece and smother on his nose makes his cock rock hard and ready to explode. (Maybe giving a short closeup shooting on stocking toepiece and also toe sweat and even filth)

After she takes off her stockings, Sexy Sarah finally uses her goddess hands to grab foot boy's cock and stroke hard with stretching out her feet to stick at his nose at the same time. Foot fan can't take it any more and cums all over the place.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-

Hey there, foot boy. I bet I can get you to eat your own jizz, just by seducing you there with My feet!
Here, it's not so difficult: just lust after My wrinkled soles, wiggly toes, high arches, and gray pedicure, and jerk off how I tell you to. That's it, jerk jerk jerk, until you spooge all over My pretty feet.
Now, look what you did all over My soles! Look at the fuck slime drip drip down each wrinkle, dangling like a loogie waiting to be slurped - you pervert! Look how your mess sticks between My toes as I spread them for you. What are you going to do about that? Let Me instruct you, step by step, on how to lick this mess up.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-
Crushing Cuteness

We're super duper excited about all the trouble we're planning to get into later, and we're giggly with glee!
Sending texts, gossiping about our friends, and making plans to use some boys to have fun - all while bouncing up and down on our living room carpet, like two little bunnies!
Watch the carpet wrinkle and bulge beneath our dainty little size 6 & 7 feet as we hop around in bikinis on a man-skin rug.

-
Foot Harem

I AM THE FUCKING GODDESS.

Watch Lela Beryl, Orias Bastet, and Roxie Rae grovel at My feet and suck, lick, kiss, and fawn over My perfect size-6 beauties. Listen to them mewl and purr like kittens, giggling and gasping with My toes in their mouths and My scent on their lips. They worship Me, they adore Me, and they'll do anything to serve My divine feet.

-
Double Down Countdown

NO HUMILIATION

This is another Sweet Jerk, this time with the ASSistance of the sultry, sexy Princess Rachel. Kneel behind us and glorify our asses in tight jean daisy dukes and teeny tiny white booty shorts while you jerk your cock off to our beautiful soles. The wrinkles, the wiggly toes, the footjob motions... is it too much? Don't cum before we say you can! Don't worry, we'll guide you through to the end.

-
Virtual Ballbusting Bitch

So you think you can handle a ballbusting session? Well, Spoiled Bianca and I are sick of pussies like you saying you'd "like to try" it and then falling to your knees when We bust you.

See if you can handle an interactive lesson in ballbusting, by two Dynamite Divas.

-
Sweaty Stockings Sniffer JOI

Spoiled Bianca and I have some sweaty stockings after raging it up in Vegas. Wanna smell? Yes, you know you wanna. SMELL!
Take big whiffs of our soles, between our toes... Get your nose in there and get high on our sexy sweaty scent.
There is no resisting the silky, sheer softness of our legs and the way the pantyhose stretches over our cute tiny toes.
It makes you lose all control and all you can think about is jerking off to our stockinged soles. Want a countdown to cum? It's our pleasure to make you squirm and jerk... 10... 9... 8... 7...

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

-
Cheater's Cock Crush 2
Alexis Grace is helping Me exact revenge on My cheating dirtbag boyfriend. No one breaks My heart and gets away with it! We're going to make sure you don't use those balls for evil any more - so how does a little crush aversion therapy sound?
Look at how sexy We look in our nylons and stiletto heels - how could you cheat on someone as gorgeous as I am?
This is your punishment: have your balls crushed by the sexy heels you cheated on!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Sweet Jesus. Punishment never looked so heavenly.

--------------------

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Question: How do you sweet little pervs prefer your Wu's forum updates? New thread, or replies to existing threads like this one? Thanks for your feedback!

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Really makes no difference, posts by "BratPrincessSarah" are what I look for in whatever format or method you see fit. If I hadda choose I'd say I prefer to follow one great big super thread so that you don't miss anything if you're away from the form for a bit and a random new thread gets pushed back a couple pages, but regardless, when it comes to your posts, a little due dilligance in making sure to track everything down is well worth the effort and then some. [Bow Down]

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links