Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LET MY FEET DO THE TALKING

-

They speak a thousand words. I effortlessly glide through the poses, showing off My feet like the prized showgirls they are. The arches are higher than the sky. The wrinkles are deeper than the ocean. The toes are cuter than a button. The pedicure is shiny and new like a Corvette. The toe jewelry is like sunken treasure.

Sit back, get your lube, and get ready for another delightful reminder of why you choose to obsess over My feet and keep them eternally in the incomparable Elite spot. No other Foot Goddess can mesmerize you the way I do.

Related Categories: TOE FETISH, LOTION / OIL FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, LEGS, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIPOFF IN REPOSE

-

Another true ripoff. After I’m finished filming, I like to throw in a clip where I just lay around and indulge myself. And you’re going to pay me for every minute I’m doing it. I believe you know the drill by now: get on your knees, with your hands in your lap, and be very quiet so as not to disturb me as I relax and watch some mindless TV to rest my brain. I am granting you the privilege of staring at my oblivious ass. I am blessing you with the honor of being in tongue’s-reach of my soft, wrinkled, highly arched, endlessly cute feet, toes and soles. How lucky are you, to be completely ignored by me? So lucky. This is where you find your place beneath me and put it into practice in a virtual manner: wait silently beneath me, get absolutely nothing but the ability to watch me do nothing, and pay me for the opportunity

Category: RIPOFF
Related Categories: IGNORE, SLEEP FETISH, VOYEUR, FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

A HIT OF FOOT ADDICTION

-

I like to keep you addicted with just enough of a hit to reinforce your inner fiend. On your knees is the appropriate vantage point where you can be up close and personal with your dealer. I want you to touch yourself and bring up those feelings, that circulatory rush, that dizzy mind, but control yourself. Don't go off the deep end. I know what you need. I know how to taunt you. My arches, my wrinkles, my toes, my pedicure, my tiny shoes, my precarious dangling...you're immediately in a pool of desire and obsession. I want you to focus on the moment and drink in every millisecond. Touch, drool, resist. Resist. Drink me in. I control your fetish and squeeze it out in purposeful bites. And I release you, still filled with the pressure of your lust so that you will carry it with you, taken over by desire. Spend that time thinking about and fulfilling ways to please me, your ultimate provider.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, TEASE & DENIAL, DANGLING, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

- print screen windows 7

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LEGS GET THE JOB

-

CUSTOM: """In this video you're interviewing for a job as my secretary. You're wearing a blouse tucked into a short skirt (preferably pleated but if not pleated still loose), flats, and no socks or pantyhose. Your hair is up and you're wearing glasses. You walk into the room, sit down, put your bag next to you, and thank me for the opportunity to interview for this job. You tell me you have your resume in your bag, and you turn to the side to get it from your bag and when you do you arch your feet in your shoes and tease a little bit with your legs. You notice me checking you out and you smile and ask me if I'm getting a good look. You stop looking for your resume and say "So you like my legs, huh old man? Well, you're lucky I need this job. I'll make you a deal: you hire me and pay me a lot more than the job ad said, and I'll do two things: I won't tell everyone you're a pervert and every day I'll wear tight little blouses like this one and short little skirts like this one and tease you so bad that by the end of the day you'll be straining not to cum in your pants. Let me show you what I mean." You start teasing me with your legs while pretending to do office tasks, doing things like putting one leg up on the chair and arching your foot while you pretend to take notes, standing on your tip toes and putting one leg up in the air to reach for something on a high shelf, and sitting down and arching your feet in your shoes and complaining about how your clothes are so tight they might rip apart if you're not careful. After you do that you walk over to me and look down and see that I'm already pre-cumming and I look like I can barely hold back my load. You unbutton a few buttons on your blouse and ask me if it's okay if you unbutton your blouse a little because it's so hot in here. You squeeze your breasts together and shove them in my face and say "Well, do I get the job? I thought so." You button your blouse up, pick up your bag, and say "See you tomorrow. Oh, and you might want to bring an extra pair of pants in case I "accidentally" tease you too much. Now go jerk off before you cum in your pants, loser." You leave the room, satisfied that you're in charge of this office now."""

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

HOSE LIFE

-

That's the good stuff right there, isn't it? You can't get enough of that tasty pantyhose; it's never enough to satisfy your urges. It's an addiction, isn't it? I'm going to make it worse. My legs are silky and tight, My thighs hug this tiny gusset, My ass bursts out between these seams, and My toes peek out from behind these intoxicating pantyhose. Eat up every last drop as I drip it into your mouth.

Worship My entire beauty and remember why you go crazy over Me in pantyhose. Jerk away. Get more addicted. Follow along. I'm giving you life and every single thing you LOVE about Me and all of this in pantyhose, and you cannot stop dripping from your cock for Me.

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ASS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, VINTAGE STOCKINGS, FOOT DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LUCKY FOOT BOY

-

...and what a lucky boy you are! I consistently feed you what you crave and deliver what you desire. I can't miss.

Watch Me tease you with My sky-high heels, beckoning you to lick the stiletto and worship their greatness. My legs and shoes are like graceful dancers, prancing into your heart and walking all over your cock.

Listen to Me tell you how I would tease and seduce you in person, with My feet and shoes. I go into fine detail about where My heels would rest and press, what I would be doing to you with My bare feet, and how I would work and train that erection of yours.

Yes, you are quite the fortunate foot fan, because you've found Me. If this is your first time, get ready to abandon all others, because I am the jerk-off jackpot for foot fetishists.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, WRINKLED SOLES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

TINY SHOE MAN

-

Why does this keep happening? All you tiny men keep crawling into My high heels and jizzing in them! If you’re so in love with Me and My shoes, why are you not cleaning them to a shine? Why are you leaving little person puddles inside? Remember that I am much bigger than you are; you are barely as long as My tiny hand! Do you know what that means? It means I could bring My foot down at any moment, at any pressure, and trample you flat. I could end you in a flash. Since you’re My shoe slave now, I expect My heels to be sparkling clean, like new. Since you’re so small, you can get in the teeny tiny crevices and literally clean every single millimeter, inside and out. I imagine each single shoe would take you an entire day, but it will be worth it to know that you have a permanent (but conditional!) position inside My sexy shoes, and you’ll have permission to rub your dick against them and cum on them – you just have to clean them thoroughly and disinfect them before I put My feet back in! Then, I’ll stink them back up and you can start all over again. Do not forget how small you are. Look at how big My little feet are compared to you! If you want to worship them so bad, you’re going to have to devote yourself to a life of shoe slavery – or else!

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, SIZE COMPARISON, TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS, SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SNIFF SNIFF BOOM

-

CUSTOM: "look at you..what's that tiny bump between your legs... No wonder you can't please a woman.. desperate to entertain and amuse me.. and You'd do anything for the privilege of worshipping my divine feet... on Your knees before my feet... no touching.. NO CUMMING! Have that bottle of the most potent and the widest/girthiest dildo ready and plugged to the wall/floor.. sniff my feet.. now sniff those ... feet again.. more .. again and again... is sluthole gaping and hungry for abuse? more .. keep going... more of my feet and as that fat dildo disappears .. ride it hard for my feet... more and feet. until I can't see that dildo - balls deep... keep going until you're dripping pre-cum.. and that's as good as it gets for you you worthless foot faggot... even 2 fingers won't cut it with that tiny thing.. how amusing"

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, PEGGING, FOOT DOMINATION, DILDO FUCKING, STRAP-ON

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

[U]HOMEWRECKING FEET[/U]

-

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.

My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, WRINKLED SOLES, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, TOE FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

EXPENSIVE BITCH LEGS

-

I have you drooling and spending just by filming a mundane task: lotioning My legs. Watch in awe as I massage and rub this luxurious olive oil lotion all over My legs, from My ankles to My ass.

I talk about the power in My legs, how soft and silky they feel, and how strong they are. I pose them, kick them, gracefully move them until you're practically in a trance.

If you truly, TRULY love My legs and aren't a bitch-ass liar, you should be paying tribute to them as thanks for gracing your life with their beauty. Otherwise, what kind of ungrateful troll are you? I mean, you're still an unworthy little creature, but I'm at least giving you the opportunity to make yourself and your erection useful. you're welcome, leg loser.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: LOTION / OIL FETISH, CROSSED LEGS FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, THIGH FETISH, FEMDOM POV

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Ramadan Week 3: Trampling the Q'uran

-

The bottoms of feet are regarded as soiled and touching the ground, aren't they? How disrespectful would it be if I stomped the bottoms of My feet all over the pages of your holy Q'uran? Getting My filthy dirt and sweat all over these sacred words? I'm making them MORE holy! My feet are Godly, superior, all-powerful, and shining with the Light of Knowledge - this is just a stupid book.

I have no respect for these words or the fairy tales they represent. Allah can kiss My feet AND My ass. Allah will bow down at My feet and lick My soles. And you will, too. Worship My soles and suck My toes, and kneel before your TRUE Goddess. Fuck allah, and fuck your stupid muslim faith. Suck My soles as they pick up the ink from the pages, licking these worthless words from My sweat and superior skin.

I stomp and trample all over your stupid book, like bugs on the ground and manure on the floor. Consider yourself lucky and honored to be stomped on by the feet of The Goddess, you muslim mutt.

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, DIRTY FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links