Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PED PIG

-

All day, every day, your number one desire is to masturbate to My feet. It's your greatest pleasure and your purpose in life. Each little bit is the whole world to you, isn't it? Are you My little foot boy? Do you want to lick My dirty soles? Admire these epic arches, get lost in these endless wrinkles, and focus on these little toes. If these feet could speak, you'd hang on their every word. I speak for them. Show Us gratitude and just give in. This foot fetish is deep and isn't going anywhere, so you may as well bow down and kiss My feet. Serve them. Tribute them. Love them. Obsess over them. Print them out and build a shrine to them. My feet are your god now, foot bitch.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHINY HOSE AND DENIAL

-

Shiny things catch your eye and perk up your dick, don't they? Are you mesmerized by the sparkle? These pantyhose are so tight, I can barely bounce and wiggle My ass, but of course My ass cannot be held down. Look at how the seam goes straight and evenly up My crack and down My front, ending in that tiny cotton gusset that holds My jewels because I'm not wearing panties.

I wiggle My toes and show you My feet underneath the shiny stockings. I rub and caress My legs, so you can hear the sounds of the fabric - it's as if your own hands are touching them....it's as if your own cock was close to them. I tell you to jerk in time to My hands rubbing My legs.

I keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time, and then I finally wind you up to the finish. Oh...oh...oh.....HA! Did you think this would be your lucky day? Did you forget that I'm sweetly sadistic and love to take control of your entire body, simply by owning your cock?

Enjoy these legs, these pantyhose, this ASS, these feet....drink it all up, boy, because you're going to be aching by the end of this.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LEGS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

DELICIOUS DEEP 2

-

More expensive than saffron, My foot dust will cost you your money and your dignity. This foot file blows the weak little PedEgg out of the water. It shaves My sole skin like a cheese grater, and it gathers up big chunks of powder fresh from the rind. Look at the dust fly from My feet as I gather it all into a little dish just for you. It starts to build into a pile of sexy snow, and I describe what you might be excited about doing with My foot dust. Will you sprinkle it in your coffee? Dust it over your cereal or dinner? Snort it up your nose like the drug it really is?

How disgusting, how depraved, how out of control your fetish has gotten, that you're buying the flakes from My feet and eating them like sugar? Rub them all over your teeth, getting them gritty and crunchy. Keep them on your tongue like precious, unique snowflakes. Pick out the bigger flakes and worship them individually. Dive in and eat up, foot bitch, you sick freak, and wallow in your filthy obsession. There's no turning back now, you've gone over the line and crossed the gateway into the dark stuff. There's no rehab for you. Welcome to addiction, sicko.

Be sure to go check out Delicious Dust

Category: FOOT HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, POV FOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

DUMMY UNDER THE DESK 3

-

I don't have enough care for you to pay you any attention. Kneel under the desk and stay silent. Everything in the world disappears, except for Me. My legs, My high arches, My spread toes, wrinkles so deep that you can see them ripple through the stocking, My dangling pumps, and the way I ignore you are the perfect combination for a truly Zen experience. It's a foot boy's delight. The sights, the tiny sounds, the intoxicating smells...This is the best $25 you've ever spent, and you'd pay 100 times over for another taste.

Each little move I make sends shivers down your spine, even though they're nothing to Me but little fidgets. They are everything to you. Try to keep your stiff, hard cock from making too much noise, or you'll annoy Me. Don't annoy Me. It's a damned privilege to be down there, foot boy.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: IGNORE, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, RIPOFF, HIGH HEELS, DANGLING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SWEATY LATEX SOCKS

-

CUSTOM: I recently purchased a hot pair of pink and black latex socks, so I was wondering if I I mailed them to you, would you wear them for about a week, and do a 10 min teasing foot play video with them on for me? the thought of you coming home after a long day and slipping them on your feet and getting them all sweaty on the inside makes me very hard. I was planning to use them as a jerk off sleeves after you mail them back. Lots of toe pointing, arching your perfect feet in them, talking about how I'm going to jerk off with them, how sweaty they are, filled with your foot juices.

CUSTOMER REVIEW:

"Oh!!! WOW!!! I loved the clip. I didn't last long. When I opened the bag with the latex socks I didn't think that they would have a scent, but WOW! they did, incredibly sweaty, smelly like your perfect sexy feet. I couldn't even get my cock all the way in one them before I lost it."

Category: SWEAT FETISH
Related Categories: LATEX, SOCKS, SOCKJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LEGS MAKE you EASY

-

...Don't they? Submissive or not, you can admit that My legs make you melt. The way they bend, stretch and move, your eyes follow them like an ass to a carrot.

The only thing more dangerous than these legs is the fact that I know their danger. I know the risk you take by exposing yourself to them. And I simply giggle while I watch your heart race and your cock twitch.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: FISHNETS, CALF MUSCLE FETISH, SHORT SHORTS, THIGH FETISH, JEANS FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SWEATY LATEX SOCKS 2

-

I spent so much time making sure these latex socks are filled to the brim with My foot sweat, I decided I would make another video, just to tease you even more while you wait! Yes, these very socks will be in your hot little hands soon, and you'll be following along with My jerk off instructions. It's like foot fetish inception! With every little screenshot, every personalized photo, every juicy update I send you while I'm preparing them, you pay a little more and feel your excitement renewed all over again. It's not long before you've been drained of hundreds and edged so consistently that you might explode at the slightest breeze. I know how to tease you, My little sweaty foot boy.

Hear Me describe how slimy and full the insides of these socks are, how the aroma from My sweat is starting to seep into the rubber and stain it permanently, and how it's going to feel when you finally get to slide your dick inside of them.

I know for a fact that you couldn't even last 45 seconds, and that you couldn't hold back your orgasm once the tip of your dick touched My socks. It's going to take a lot of self control to resist cumming for long enough to get your entire cock inside one of these slick, sweaty, smelly, latex foot-suits!

This is a sweat fetishist's dream and a foot fetishist's liquid delight. Eat it all up, slurp it, drink it, love it, from My feet to your hands.

Category: SWEATY FEET
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING, SWEAT FETISH, SOCKS, LATEX

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SENSUALITY OF SOCKS

-

Socks are indeed sensual. They caress and cradle My soft, tiny feet, nude inside of them. They crawl up My ankles and peep out to tease the boys. The dirt on the bottom really sends the message home that these socks have sensuality: you can see that My feet are alive, walking, living, breathing beneath them. If it were possible, you would exist in the space between My soles, toes, and My cotton socks. Catch the sweat as it travels from My fine skin to My absorbent socks.

Oh, blessed be the man who can press these socks against his face. Honored be the boy who is able to rub one out against this worn cotton! They're not just socks, they're sex. They're not just sex, they're adoration. Love. Unquenchable desire for Me and My feet.

Snuggle up your cock to the tease of My socks. My tiny feet and soft socks know exactly how to drive you wild.

Category: SOCKS
Related Categories: DIRTY FEET, FOOT FETISH, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT DOMINATION, SMELL FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LONG LEGS SHORT SHORTS

-

Like long, slim, strong stems holding up a bulbous and beautiful flower, My legs are a sight to see. The room falls silent and they speak for themselves. These gu/ns are cocked and ready, holstered in short-short jean shorts and loaded with sky high stiletto heels. The way each muscle ripples and dances, like steam-powered ballerinas. Graceful but jarring. Light on their feet and heavy in their impact.

Let your eyes gaze from floor to thigh and your drool collect in the corners of your mouth. Salivate over Me. Ssssshhh, and let My legs do the talking...and the thinking. Don't think. Just lust.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: SHORT SHORTS, CALF MUSCLE FETISH, ASS WORSHIP, CALVES, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

PRETTY IGNORE

-

Ahhh, to rest your tired eyes upon a vision of beauty. My cute ass, cute legs, sexy feet, and sneaky side-boob speak volumes while remaining silent.

It’s your favorite place, at the foot of My bed, at My feet, with your mouth shut and your eyes open.

I lounge, and you pay. That’s the way it should always be.

Put this on to lull yourself to sleep. Watch it while you clean the house. Let it wake you up in the morning. Use it to get yourself through your jobs, so you can afford more than a $10 video.

Keep this vision burned into the backs of your eyeballs.

Category: IGNORE
Related Categories: VOYEUR, RIPOFF, ASS FETISH, WEDGIES, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT SIREN DOUBLE CUM JOI 2

-

Ready to do it again? From the Woman who literally created the “Foot Smelling Handjob” on Clips4Sale (I actually did create that category Myself), here’s a double-cum challenge!

Sniff My sexy feet. Each toe. Down the soles. Discover everything wedged in My millions of wrinkles and between My toes. Suff0c@te under their adorable power as My hands jerk your raging hard cock. This cock is My plaything, and I love how it listens to Me. All you can see are My soles over your entire face, My hand pumping your dick, and My evil bratty face laughing.

I’m going to make you cum twice. My feet are that intoxicating. It’s going to feel weird after the first one, to have Me keep going on your sensitive cock, but you’ll be up and ready in seconds. My feet are going to drain you dry, more than once!

Category: FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB
Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, FOOTJOBS, HANDJOBS, TOE FETISH, FOOT SMOTHER

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

GYM BALLS

-

I am SO SICK of your perving in the gym!!! All of these machines, and you have to pick the one behind Me, every single time? You don’t even make an effort to hide it, you fucking asshole! This is why women stop going to the gym, you idiot - you scare them off. Nobody likes you. Know what? I’m gonna kick you right in the balls, asshole!

KICK! KICK!

One after the other, I want your testicles to pop right off! This is for every hot girl in leggings!

KICK!

From now on, you’re MY bitch at the gym. I want you to follow Me around, to every machine, and lick the sweat off of the seats. Oh, is that a problem? Well you shouldn’t have wedged your eyeballs so far up My asshole, you little twerp.

KICK! KICK!

Look up at My shiny pantyhose as I look down on you in My tight leotard. Feel the design on the bottoms of My sneakers as they stamp hard into your testicles. Let My maniacal laugh reverberate through your entire body and sing through your purple balls. Feel My knuckles puncture your sack as I punch you hard in the crotch.

You deserve this, loser, and I’m gonna do it AGAIN, next time I see you in the gym, asshole.

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE WRESTLING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, BEATDOWNS, LEOTARD FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BEDROOM EYES

-

CUSTOM: "I'd like for you to do a 10 minute video teasing me. I want you to make this vid similar to your Adorable Ignore vid. But you'll be laying completely on your stomach in the pose the entire time while making eye contact in the webcam as if you're looking me in the eye. No dialogue needed for this vid as you'll be making eye contact and smiling while I'm being hypn0tiz3d to look at you just lying there in the pose.

Feel free to rest your head on arms throughout the vid too. Wear red lipstick and have your hair out like you had in the lipstick and hair out pic. Do some slow lip licking and blowing here and there. Be barefoot with some oil on your feet and be sure to gently and sensually have them rub together and scrunching while you're laying in the pose. Also make sure your head nor shoulders block the view of your back, butt, and feet while laying there in the pose in front of webcam. So basically be kind of positioned to the side but not entirely. Wear those same tight grey leggings as you did in your SkypeID clip. I want you to of course be laying on your bed there while filming this."

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: EYE FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, EYELASH FETISH, SILENT MOVIES, SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

POST SHOWER FOOT IGNORE

-

Contains nudity

I was not in a great mood this day, so I made Myself feel awesome by recording how fucking awesome I am, knowing that you're kneeling beneath Me, paying to simply examine My soles.

The official "Best Wrinkles in the Business" are right here, foot boy. Fresh from the shower, stretched out, arched, and sometimes spread, My feet will wake you right up or lull you into a deep and blissful sleep. It just depends on what time of day you're watching, doesn't it?

I know what I'm doing, and it drives you crazy. I know to pose My feet so that each and every individual wrinkle is presented at its absolute best and deepest. I'm completely naked, so you may spy a little peek at My sexy breasts if you watch hard enough! But you're so enamored with feet, you probably won't even notice; your vision will be a tunnel and My feet are the light!

Ssssshhhhhh, be quiet and watch Me do a whole lot of beautiful nothing while morning TV plays in the background (Feel free to mute it.). If you get the slightest boner from wrinkled soles, arches as high as the Eiffel Tower, teeny cute little toes, or perfect feet, this belongs in your precious collection.

Category: WRINKLED SOLES
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SOLES, SMALL FEET, TOE SPREADING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links