Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEG TO BE USED: LEGS

-

I've got you cornered where I want you. I present a tease you cannot resist and inject it into your brain, and then I hold back and make you BEG to serve Me. I love to hear you become eager as you get excitedly raise your offerings. And I deny each one.

Because I can.

And I make it even more unbearable as time goes on, really digging in to your intense leg and stockings fetishes. The delicate blue velvet open toe kitten heels. The thigh-high sheer black stockings. The sky-high arches. The wrinkles that can clearly be seen inside the thin hose. My toes tease you in the worst way. My hands caress My silk-wrapped legs and smooth over My garters and around My ass. Lace clings to My body in all the right places. My eyes make your cock ache.

And I can say no forever.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOCKY SMELLS

-

I don't wash My socks after I work out, just for you. I crumple them up and stuff them back into My stinky shoes, to be worn the next time I work up a slick sweat in them. Why? Because I like to shove them in your face and watch you gag! And you will pay Me to let you keep My stinky socks!

When I work out, I like to sweat. I soak My leggings and drench My tank tops and sports bras. Imagine how My sneakers must smell. Now the stinkiest part of My entire outfit: MY SOCKS! Take a deep whiff. Inhale all the way to the center of your cock and let yourself get lost, foot boy. Beg to sniff more. Let Me hear your nostrils snort and smell while your mouth is full of My other sock. The only thing you can see over My sweat-soaked cotton workout socks are My mischievous, seductive eyes as I sadistically force you to breathe ONLY My sock smell and talk endlessly about how bad I sweat at the gym. I bet you'd love to lick My bike seat!

Sniff, sniff, boom!

I LOVE TO MAKE YOU WORSHIP MY SOCKS! SOME OF MY SOCK CLIPS ARE BELOW:
Sensuality of Socks

-

Sweaty Latex Socks 2

-

Webcam Jerky Games: Jean Shorts & Socks

-

My Socks Rock

-

Sock Jerk

-

...and many more: SEE "SOCK" CLIPS IN MY STORE HERE

Category: SOCK SMELLING
Related Categories: SOCKS, SWEAT FETISH, SMELL FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, SWEATY FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LEGS INTERLUDE

-

My simplest moments are slices of Paradise. The fluidity of My movements gush over your entire body and mind.

Follow these legs with your eyes and your tongue. Lose yourself in their siren song. Watch how they work gracefully to move My ass and perch My feet on My toes.

Catch a quickie of My leg show and remember why I make your heart stop.

Search My other leg clips here: LEG CLIPS

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: CROSSED LEGS FETISH, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, CALF MUSCLE FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, LEGJOBS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

MONTH OF BODY FINDOM: LEGS

-

Keep up with your full-body Goddess worship of Sarah DiAvola with the next precious body piece: My Legs.

My award-winning, world-renowned, show-stopping, soul-crushing LEGS have a show all to their own.

Follow the instructions, just as you have for the other weeks in My Month of Body Findom, and drink up another shot of Sarah DiAvola. Feel the buzz inside of you every day, multiple times a day, cumulative with the effects of the previous meditations - let it blow your mind and trick your wallet into walking right into My traps.

This is an almost perfect price for a 2-and-a-half-minute financial domination clip. Beg to pay more. If you're not spending, you're not welcome in this game; you're not a financial submissive.

Is this the weak where I push your strongest button? Do legs make you go completely stupid for Me? Did I hit you right in the sweet spot? Did I inject Kryptonite deep into your veins? Legs, legs, legs, every day, for this entire week. Don't pay any mind to the gradual rinsing of your accounts.

CATCH UP WITH PREVIOUS WEEKS:
Month of Body Findom: ASS

-

Month of Body Findom: BREASTS

-

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

LITTLE DICKED CELIBATE FOOTBOY

-

CUSTOM:

"Dear Miss Diavola, i've made a New Years resolution to buy more custom clips from the Women i admire, and i've been a fan of Yours for so long… i'd be so happy to have You make a SPH/foot fetish/T&D combo for me!

my penis may be a little bit thick, but it's definitely short and stubby — 4.5 inches when hard — i'm not sure, it might even be a choad. It looks even stubbier on my 6'1" frame, like it just stopped growing early. A babydick.

Please talk about it and have me stroke it for You while teasing me with Your feet, telling me how useless a peepee this size is, and that i just don't deserve to cum.

You might be a little sympathetic and amused… but You're also not going to sugarcoat it either. You know i've never cut it in the bedroom, never been a satisfying lover with just this stubby little penis, so why should i get to cum?

It's a good thing i have a foot fetish, because at Your feet is exactly where i belong.

Really drive home that being so completely underendowed has destined me to be a footboy, and i need to embrace it: No pussy ever again, certainly no fucking, just sucking toes, stroking and aching for the rest of my life.

Legwarmers would be awesome.

Skimpy panties or bikini bottoms to show me what i'll never have?"

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: VIRGIN HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, SEXUAL REJECTION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

MONTH OF BODY FINDOM: FEET

-

My entire body is now wrapped up inside your mind and causing a dull ache with sharp pains in your accounts. And you're starting to realize that they're My accounts; you fill them for Me. Any fear of depleting the funds comes from a fear of disappointing Me. By the mindfuck I'm doing to you with My perfect size 5-6 feet, I effortlessly lead you to your happy ending....and by ending, I mean the end of all self-control. The end of all self-serving desires. The beginning of slavery to The Body. All of it. Every single inch of My Goddess Body. Eat it up. Pay it without thinking. Worship it with your entire body.

Remember, this one clip will cost you, little by little, throughout the week, and the weeks will blend together to become a month without you even noticing it. Take My bait. Go on. Take it. Buy it. It's not that much...................

CATCH UP ON OTHER WEEKS:
Month of Body Findom: ASS

-

Month of Body Findom: BREASTS

-

Month of Body Findom: LEGS

-

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, LEGS, POV FOOT WORSHIP

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

CLASSIC CLIP: RICH BITCH BEATDOWN

-

This clip first appeared in 2012

"Custom: You are a very rich and powerful woman. Very sadistic too [Wink] A guy did something to upset you, and now you want him to apologize.

You sit on a chair with your legs crossed, dangling your shoes on your toes. If possible please wear furs. If not, something that says rich and powerful. (Also I love your high heel clogs, if you have them with you, please wear those.) The other Domme is something like a "hitwoman". If she could wear something like Trinity from The Matrix or Selene from Underworld it would be awesome [Smile] Military style is fine too. In any case I'd love her to wear sunglasses and some sort of boots.

Your hitwoman pushes the guy down to his knees before your feet, and tells him to apologize. He says that he is sorry, but you think he is not sorry enough. You tell your hitwoman to make him sorry, or just snap your finger or something, and she starts kicking him. I would love to see some kicks to the chest, to the ribs, to the belly, to the back while the guy is down on the floor, grovelling at your feet.
The main thing is that he is in pain. And that you enjoy it very much, it turns You on. You smile and laugh at his pain and you humiliate him all the time. Be nice in one moment, ask him if it hurts too much, then be extremely cruel the next moment, and spit in his face and stuff like that. You know what I mean, you are the best in this!

Get into his face a lot, grab him by his hair, or by his lips and tell him to look at You, so you can see the pain in his eyes. Lift his chin with Your finger, or grab his cheek and whisper sadistic things in his ear. Abuse his face with Your fingers and also with Your shoes and feet. Give him a few face kicks. Lift his head up with Your foot (put your foot under his chin and push it up until it hurts) and look him in the eye like that.

Now that he is kicked and humiliated enough, gag his mouth with your foot or shoe and ask him how sorry he is now. He tries to speak but of course with Your foot or shoe in his mouth You cannot understand him. So punish him some more for that. (I would love it if You wouldn't shove Your toes or you heel into his mouth, but the bottom of Your foot between the toes and heels. For me that is the most humiliating.)

The clip (or at least my fantasy [Smile] ends with the slave lying on the floor beaten and humiliated, curled up in the fetal position, and Your hitwoman forces him out of the room to leave Your presence."

Featuring Princess Meggerz

Category: BEATDOWNS
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, EXECUTRIX, POWERFUL WOMAN, KICKING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SABOTAGE BY DICK DRAIN

-

CUSTOM: "Lance and Kevin working at a same company while they having annual carnivals and competing all the times on year-end half marathon runs conducted by the company. Kevin is the 1st place prize winner ($10000) for 5 consecutive years VS Lance who always took the 2nd place prize (only with a lousy award instead) which personally made him and his girlfriend Sarah fed up and irritating.

Beautiful Sarah likes shopping and oversea vacations especially on year-ends so she does crave a lot on that 1st place prize which Lance could never win from Kevin. And most importantly Sarah ever held a dirty secret of Kevin (Once a night that Kevin sneaking on, following Sarah home after clubbing and asking to pay $ for her smelly clubbing socks before Sarah got to know him from Lance). So that she will take this advantage to make Lance win the 1st runner prize this time via her “evil plan!

START

It's a hot day (marathon day) and Sarah wearing NO socks in her ankle boots at noon, hanging around nearby Kevin's house right before he leaving to ride to the company marathon venue.

Eventually Kevin sees Sarah (he doesn't know her) and asks if she needs him to pick her for a ride, Sarah gets in the car and then pretends to recognise Kevin by recalling that naughty flashback memory of he chasing for her socks after clubbing. It shocks Kevin that he starts to memorise her too.

Sarah pretending to appraise kevin for his handsome look and fit body, and then asking how's her dress, if he likes to see her shoes, her feet and trying to bring back the memory with him.

It makes Kevin get a hard-on instantly and he has to tell Sarah that he is attending company's marathon run right now to win the 1st place prize so he needs his full energy and focus for the run. (since he got a poor sleep last night) HOWEVER it's all done !!! As Sarah is already kicking off her ankle boots and popping up her hot pinky sweaty feet right to his face !!!

Kevin cant help stick his nose onto Sarah’s soles, kiss, sniff and inhale deeply on her foot scent by her spreading toes while Sarah smiles at him, starts teasing and rubbing on his big bulge from underneath which is almost going to burst out from his pants!

Sarah then turns even naughtier, she takes out and put one of her dirtiest stinkiest pink/white ankle sock on her foot, call him to worship and sniff harder. Kevin trying to resist while Sarah is already unzipping his pants and pulling his rock hard cock out!!!

Kevin starts to worry about his 1st runner prize as he begging Sarah to stop exhausting him. Too bad that Sarah’s soft hands start stroking moving up and down on his shaft with talking erotically to him making him get lost and mad again!!! By sniffing harder on her toes, Sarah wants his cock to fully build up the cum, she wants the biggest squirts that kevin can possibly squirt. Sarah is finally going to milk Kevin dry, empty his balls and gets him totally exhausted right before going for the run, to make him fucking lose to Lance! How evil!!!

Under Sarah’s feet + hands teasing Kevin cant hold it any more as he squirts out his giant loads all over the place,Sarah smiles at his huge cumshots and still continues jerking until drain out every last drop from his balls!!!

At the end, Sarah puts back on her ankle boots, kiss goodbye to kevin and congrats to his loose in advance! And She would enjoy the $10000 for shopping and vacation with Lance.finally she leaves with smothering her that stinkiest sock its toe piece on Kevin nose to continue torturing his cock and sensation, what a hot foot devil !!!

PS:

• Shiny face (Pink Smokey eyes) + Low bun hair + Casual dress + ankle boots + one ultra dirty stinky ankle sock (white or pink with sweat filth on its toepiece)
  • Get feet extra hot pink sweaty
  • Be erotic and naughty (smile more during foot tease and dildo cumshot)"

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

HANDS FREE FOOTGASM

-

I'll use My feet and you keep your hands under your butt or behind your back. My wrinkled soles, sky-high arches, tiny size, and twinkle toes wrap around your brain and cock so tightly that you won't even need your hands to get rock-hard.

My feet flex in front of you, scrunching up these ultra-wrinkled soles until they're rippling and deep. My toes spread and wrap around an invisible cock, and you can imagine yourself between My arches, can't you? My strong, lovely legs lift My feet up and down, stroking gracefully as you notice your cock oozing and throbbing. Feel it twitch and vibrate as I turn up the heat on your foot fetish, and it takes every ounce of willpower you have not to touch your begging, aching cock.

Feel the pressure and these perfect. fucking. feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, ORGASM CONTROL, FOOT DOMINATION, WRINKLED SOLES, HANDS FREE ORGASM

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

TRASHY HOSE

-

I found these all tattered and beaten up in My lingerie drawer, how delightful!

They were once thigh-high Cuban heel nude stockings, soft as silk and sexy as hell. Just look at how hot My legs and feet look in them, even as they hang in tatters. These legs have eaten them up and spit them out!

These stockings still don't want to let go of My legs, but I'm going to peel them off like snakeskin to reveal My bare, soft, naked, sexy feet and legs. I'm SO good at teasing you, aren't I? These size 6 feet and dainty strong legs are so precious, I'm going to sell these for lots of money as soon as I take them off. Will he rub them against his cock? Will he smell one deeply and jerk off with the other one? I wonder how long they'll last before they're completely used up and he has to buy another pair!

Wanna be that guy and give Me these answers?

Email Me: sdiavola@gmail.com

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: CLOTHES DESTRUCTION / BURNING, GARTER & STOCKINGS, VINTAGE STOCKINGS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

POISON WAYNE: BATMAN WORSHIPS IVY'S FEET

-

We open on Dr. Pamela Isley, renowned botanical scientist who specializes in fringe experiments and challenging the laws of nature. She is preparing a potion, to be delivered to one Mr. Bruce Wayne, otherwise known as Bat Man. He rushes in, breathless from his ongoing pursuit of the Joker, who currently has The City on lockdown with an entire bridged wired with explosives! He has no time to waste; The City is counting on him! He hasn't even completely changed from his high-powered Mr. Wayne tuxedo to his full Bat suit! He is dressed in that suit, tight with his muscles pressing underneath, his cape flowing, and those sharp eyes and pillow lips smoldering from beneath that mysterious cowl...the sex appeal is not lost on Dr. Isley.

"Pamela, I nee-- I need that potion! The Joker is about to get away with destroying thousands of people!" His tone is dominant but hurried.

"Of-- of course, I have it right here. I've prepared something just for you! Here, take a closer look..." Just as he leans in, Dr. Isley gently blows a light puff of air from her lips, gliding through the silky powder and carrying it in a viral cloud to his nose, mouth, and eyes. Bat Man is immediately immobilized. He falls to his knees, slowly, as Dr. Isley's face and body language transform from concerned colleague to sensual sadist.

She'd always wanted to play with him.

On his knees, dizzy from the magic botanical powder, the Caped Crusader is helpless against Dr. Isley's - villainess Poison Ivy underneath - charms. He is overcome by the urge to worship the boots before him! Everything in his being, from cowl to cape, yearns to have her heels in his mouth. He runs his hands up and down her black velvet platform stiletto knee-high boots, stopping at the bottoms to lick, kiss, and moan all over them. He can't contain his arousal, and he practically growls into her boots. Proclamations of love and devotion fall from his lips, words he never thought he'd say. Words about complete and utter devotion, about his inability to resist her...

As he worships, Dr. Isley lets Poison Ivy come out, oozing from her with evil laughter and erotic delight. She revels in the complete humiliation of her nemesis, kneeling before her evil presence and powerless to stop her dastardly intentions or her complete seduction of his body and mind.

He licks between her toes, slurping and kissing each and every single one. They are so cute, so irresistible, so sexy...he never thought he would be kneeling on the floor with them inside his wet mouth. His tongue glides across the top of her perfectly-sloped feet, and she wipes her soles across his face as if he was a door mat. She slides her foot and toes past his lips and into his mouth, and he loves every second of it - reluctantly but eagerly at the same time!

Ivy is fully aroused now, having shed her demure alter ego and looking too hot and fierce for this dowdy lab coat. She is ready to pounce and toy with her prey. She has lubed him up with her feet, placing him in a completely submissive position and proving to him that he is completely locked into a tr@nce for her. Her feet are the only thing on his mind, and his cock and brain are in full slavery to the only woman who can stop the Joker from obliterating most of The City. How many twists and turns are there to her evil mind? What will her sex drive and her hunger for power drive her to do with him? Will he be able to save the day in time? Or will The City forever know him as the superhero who let them down while his dick was hard and The Villainess Poison Ivy's toes were shoved deep into his mouth?

What happens after Ivy, as Pamela, orders him to get up? What will appear once she drops her lab coat? Stay tuned to find out...

Featuring Alrik Angel

This is the first installment in a multi-part series called Poison Wayne: Batman's Sexual Destruction. Watch for updates!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, NERDY GIRLS, BOOT DOMINATION, SUPER VILLAIN, EROTIC MAGIC

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links